Signal volumes

I follow a signal but the volumes  of the positions that coming to me it is diferrent from those the signal appears to his history trasaction. Why is this happens?

Because you have different balance (capital). In order to have the same lot sizes you must have a bit more of the signal provider's balance, since you can only use 95% of that in signal copying.

Eleni Anna Branou:
Because you have different balance (capital). In order to have the same lot sizes you must have a bit more of the signal provider's balance, since you can only use 95% of that in signal copying.

Thank you very much.

I have the same problem. I understand, that the volume is proportional to the balance of my account, but my provider has $10000 account and I have $5000 and I am copying just 10% of the lots. Does anybody know where the problem is? 
Thank you, Martin. 

Martyn97:
I have the same problem. I understand, that the volume is proportional to the balance of my account, but my provider has $10000 account and I have $5000 and I am copying just 10% of the lots. Does anybody know where the problem is? 
Thank you, Martin. 

Then your problem is your leverage (if you use a lower leverage than the signal, its the reason for a lower copying ratio) or your percentage of account participation in signal's copying. If you want to use the maximum of your capital, you should put 95% in that field, in: Options >> Signals tab of your MT platform.
Reason: