Experts: ADX Simple but profitable EA - page 2

This EA won't fire signals. I don' t see anything wrong in the Meta Trader. Got any ideas? I like this one because it is a good starting point for my triple ADX. Still learning the code.

JimTrader1

Hi, do u have any idea why EA generates this error in backtest. I will go through the code but any comments would help.

2011.01.22 18:55:33 2011.01.14 15:59 ADX_Simple EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 131

CyrusTheGreat:

Hi, do u have any idea why EA generates this error in backtest. I will go through the code but any comments would help.

2011.01.22 18:55:33 2011.01.14 15:59 ADX_Simple EURUSD,M30: OrderSend error 131

your broker has a minimum pip interval in modifying orders (tipically 3 pips) try to change SL,TP levels with larger values

thanks for sharing your code, but why did you chose Price_low in both below tags?

ADXMinus = iADX(Symbol(),0,ADX,PRICE_LOW,MODE_MINUSDI,0);
   ADXPlus = iADX(Symbol(),0,ADX,PRICE_LOW,MODE_PLUSDI,0);

how to download it ? please send me the download link while am not able to find it 

Mohamed Samir Gameia Mohamed #how to download it ? please send me the download link while am not able to find it 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Indicators: AMA to KAMA crossover - histogram version

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.12.06 22:06

The source has been provided. Just click the link on the first post. Make sure you are using a desktop web browser and not a mobile device.

Indicators: Zero lag Hull Average

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.11.12 12:12

Don't use a mobile browser. Use a desktop browser and click on the blue underlined link on the first post.

Indicators: The Predictive Moving Average

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.07.29 15:12

• Use a desktop computer browser, not a mobile device browser.
  • Go to the first post on this thread/topic and click on the link.
  • Then click on the link: "Download as ZIP"

•  
    Fernando Carreiro #:

Hello Fernando, would you be interested developing an EA idea that I have? Thank you

Hello Fernando, would you be interested developing an EA idea that I have? Thank you

@TSHIMENA Gauthier #: Hello Fernando, would you be interested developing an EA idea that I have? Thank you

No, not interested! Thank you!

it's great job seriously but how TP&SL calculated ? it should be optional since many times after profits it reverse to loss and again to profts so is should carry profits before reverse for corrections, I like it because it simple no too much options keep it up, but at least make code to TP after 30 to 50 pips and SL 50

it's the best indecator ever the good thing about the ADX right entry points all time
    Reason: