Who has the following package: Windows 7 x64 and MetaTrader 4 terminal? - page 4

So far, I haven't seen anyone else's system exactly like this:

2016.08.09 19:04:22.931 Windows 7 Home Premium (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, 4 x Quad-Core Processor (up to 1.4 GHz) , RAM: 1518 / 3526 Mb, HDD: 11211 / 92101 Mb, GMT+02:00

I'll find out what kind of antivirus it is by tonight.

Karputov Vladimir:

So far, I don't see anyone else having exactly this system...

Does such a system require an experiment? Conducted?

2016.08.10 13:01:30.154 Windows 7 Ultimate (x64 based PC), IE 11.00, UAC, 2 x Intel Core2 Duo  E8500 @ 3.16 GHz, RAM: 1516 / 4095 Mb, HDD: 4534 / 114470 Mb, GMT+03:00

Oksana Berenko:

Is an experiment needed from such a system? Do you want to do it?

Yes. In Data Folder /MQL4/Experts / create a folder "New Folder" and copy my file there.

Karputov Vladimir:
Yes. In Data Folder /MQL4/Experts / create a "New Folder" folder and copy my file there.
C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\562 D830336387FE6FF9C6EAB4419C1A9\MQL4\Experts\New Folder

What is it? :)

Oksana Berenko:

What is it? :)

It's me trying to send a new version of Calculator to the Baltics - and suddenly I found out that the user's terminal doesn't see new folders and other people's files in it.

Maybe off-topic. I'm running 8.1. When I transfer a file from another computer via Yandex Disk, the editor sees it, but the terminal doesn't. Here's what I do. I create a file in the editor and copy the transferred file into it, compile it and everything is fine.

Karputov Vladimir:
This is me trying to send a new version of Calculator to the Baltics - and suddenly I found out that the user's terminal doesn't see new folders and other people's files in it.

My address is:

C:\Users\Home\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\

lies a bunch of folders with names like that:

562 D830336387FE6FF9C6EAB4419C1A9

and they go on to

\MQL4\Experts\

and if I put it in the wrong one, MT4 won't see anything either.

This is where you have to get it right:

Yuri Evseenkov:
Maybe off-topic. I have 8.1. When I transfer a file from another computer via Yandex Disk, the editor sees it, but the terminal doesn't. Here's what I do. I create a file in the editor and copy the transferred file into it, compile it and everything is fine.

Valuable information, thank you. But what to do if the file is originally compiled on another PC? Although the situation is similar - we, in Win 7, are trying to make the terminal to see the *.e4 file compiled on another PC and passed through Skype. At that, the editor also sees the new folder and *.ex4 file, as you do.

There's clearly something wrong with the file attributes here...

Oksana Berenko:

My address is:

there's a bunch of folders with names like that in them:

and they go on to

and if I put it in the wrong one, MT4 won't see anything either.

You have to put it in the Data Folder of the terminal in which we are checking. I thought that was clear :)

Show a screenshot of the file properties from Windows Explorer (first tab).
Reason: