are you sure that is not over-fitting?

Rafael Maia de Amorim
Rafael Maia de Amorim  

I put 2001, but the first order open at 08-2009

No historical data...

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Thanks for posting this mate.

I am getting ordersend errors to the point.. I am not submitting any orders.. I had a quick look, I am no coder but I can't see why it is doing that.

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Nice Simple Concept. Using FXPro (5-digit broker) I only get the following error message no matter what the order size: OrderSend 134 Not enough money. Does anyone know what the problem is? On 1st order, error message says free margin is -9902.70.

Rafael Maia de Amorim
Rafael Maia de Amorim  
Soquell:

Nice Simple Concept. Using FXPro (5-digit broker) I only get the following error message no matter what the order size: OrderSend 134 Not enough money. Does anyone know what the problem is? On 1st order, error message says free margin is -9902.70.

Comment line 49

//Lots = AccountBalance() / 10000;

blogzr3
blogzr3  

Some suggestions for improvements - add thresholds for ADX main values before it takes effect, and you can also optimize on the threshold, eg

if (ADXMinus < ADXPlus && ADXMain > ADXMain1 && ADXMain>aMainThreshold)

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Thank you for sharing your expert advisor,

seems very good, but there is a bug in the case of lots traded, you write what you want the lot but he comes with lots different than those stated

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

will it work on mt4 platform ?? i am with 4 digit broker . what would be possibilities ?? could strategy be explained here ? how it actually works ? i mean a breakthrough or support/resist. of previous high /low ?? your explanation in simple words will be much appreciated . i look forward to use this program with more efficiency .

thank you .

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  

Nice, gonna check out the code and add some improvements. Thanks for the base mate :)

MQL4 Comments
MQL4 Comments  
hooshmand:

just 13 Order int 2001-2009 !?

are you sure that is not over-fitting?

To add comments, please log in or register