(NEWBIE) Question about EA

I have recently bought an EA from someone at social network, and i find it interesting because so many positive review and so much profit. But the seller said that the EA will only works only on one MT4 account. After pay to him and i apply the EA to chart i can see my MT4 ID with my real name on the chart. He also said if we use the EA on different account it will burn the profit on both account. So my question is, is it true what he said? can only one Ea registered with only one MT4 account? and can the EA really burn the profit on both account?

seizokazen:
I have recently bought an EA from someone at social network, and i find it interesting because so many positive review and so much profit. But the seller said that the EA will only works only on one MT4 account. After pay to him and i apply the EA to chart i can see my MT4 ID with my real name on the chart. He also said if we use the EA on different account it will burn the profit on both account. So my question is, is it true what he said? can only one Ea registered with only one MT4 account? and can the EA really burn the profit on both account?
yes EAs can be limited to account numbers.
about the "profit burning" process :))) :
it can do intentional high frequency trade with high volumes and close the trades while in negative profit. so yes possible

Code2219 or probably 2319:
yes EAs can be limited to account numbers.
about the "profit burning" process :))) :
it can do intentional high frequency trade with high volumes and close the trades while in negative profit. so yes possible
the burning process will effect both account or only the other one? or only the main?

We do not provide support for products from external parties.

Sorry.

seizokazen:

It is entirely possible, and if you don't have the source code I would take it at his word because real money is involved. Furthermore, a good developer would be able to implement a proper licencing method and wouldn't need to resort to threats. If it were me and my money, I'd avoid this EA like the plague. 

How to join traders with EA <Link Deleted>.?

Muhammad Izzuddin Norain:
How to join traders with EA share traders.?

I think you question is related to the Signals so please find information about where to start from - 

------------------

Signals

How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
  • www.mql5.com
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal: 1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register 2...
Reason: