Is it possible to access indicator values from an EA?

I would like to be able to access two values from an indicator within an EA written in MT4. I don't have the source code for the indicator. Is this possible? If I had the source, does that improve my chances?

Thanks

If the indicator utilizes IndexBuffer, then you can get the values using the iCustom(). If not, then you'll need the codes to add your own IndexBuffers.

ubzen:
If the indicator utilizes IndexBuffer, then you can get the values using the iCustom(). If not, then you'll need the codes to add your own IndexBuffers.
I have never done this myself, but reading the help text linked above I would interpret this to mean that if the indicator has a graph/chart/histogram then this will necessarily have been done using the SetIndexBuffer() function and you can therefore access it. If the indicator has no chart/graphical output but is simply a number and does not use an indicator buffer then there is nothing to hook into and you cannot access it without having access to the source code. You will of course have to guess which buffer number is the one you want if there are several chart lines produced by the indicator.
Reason: