Indicators: FX Multi-Meter II - page 2

What is the parameter you use for the Williams %R; I have been using 30, is there a way to change this if it is not 30?

emmauk:

Hi,

To the greatest of my amazement, I have seen both the FX MULTI METER and FX MULTIMETER II, and would like the good people out there to give a standing ovation to this Eagleye777 and Joshua Arent. These are the people that have others in mind. They are, I must say, interested in putting food on many tables. With these types of indicators and software combinations, no one would not have a cause to thank God for knowing the forex. All I can say, and will keep saying is God bless you. More grease to your elbow as you write more.

thanks for this nice indicator how can the font size be enlarged l would like to have adx rvi also with it and pl advise if there is yellow cross and red cross does that means its bullish and bearish and moving average box can be added along with the indicators would be good as on glance we can see the movement as one gets disabled regards ravi.r i have some great indicators if you r good at coding i can share it with you which definitlyincrease the accuracy my e mail is robbyrobby160yahoo.com

thanks for this nice indicator how can the font size be enlarged l would like to have adx rvi also with it and pl advise if there is yellow cross and red cross does that means its bullish and bearish and moving average box can be added along with the indicators would be good as on glance we can see the movement as one gets disabled regards ravi.r i have some great indicators if you r good at coding i can share it with you which definitlyincrease the accuracy my e mail is robbyrobby160yahoo.com

cornerstone:

What is the parameter you use for the Williams %R; I have been using 30, is there a way to change this if it is not 30?

It's 14, add the following code to the external inputs section at the beginning in MetaEditor, under "Indicator Values"...

extern string Title14 = "WPR";
extern int WPR_Period = 14;

Then use Find in the Edit menu to search for 'iWPR' (there's a few of them) and change all the numbers '14' with 'WPR_Period' like so...

WPR=iWPR(NULL,0,WPR_Period,BarShift+0);

Then you can set the chosen value in Options.

greetings eagleye777,

in the "//Display Price/Currency/Chart -----------------------" section, i changed the set text line like this to get rid of useless zeros beyond decimal point:

ObjectSetText("CurrentPrice",DoubleToStr(NormalizeDouble(Price,4),Digits),PriceFontSize,"Times",PriceColor);

___________________________________________________________________________________________

in the "// Spread Graphs -------------------" section, i changed the set text line like this to get rid of the fractional spread with a 4 digit trading server:

ObjectSetText("SpreadValue",DoubleToStr(value,0),19,"Arial Narrow",White);

..also dont forget in the "// Spread ---------------" section, to remove the division by 10, and simply put:

Spread=NormalizeDouble((Ask-Bid)/Point,0);

___________________________________________________________________________________________

thanks for your work.

HELLO! CAN YOU SEND ME PLEASE FONT FILE TO MY E-MAIL: NYCFOREX@HOTMAIL.COM I CANT DONLOAD IT TO WINDOWS FONT, ALSO THE INDICATOR DOSNT SHOW THE PRICE! THANKS

Cool. I like the second one!

Hi,

all, I need people to try to encoiurage this Eagleye777 and Joshua, so they can go in and come out with another fascinating ad unimaginable software like they have just done with this FX Multimeter. The forum and in fact the financial world needs people like this. As for me and my mind, they have really showed that money can enter the pockets of the small guys like us. They have shown that we may one day be free with money.

I say thank you and thank you and God bless.

Emma

great but seems to be generating differrent signals in a real account. whats happening guys???

Reason: