Indicators: FX Multi-Meter II - page 4

Thanks for the indicator, it reads well but unfortunately I cannot get it to display when I attach it to the chart, despite recompiling it and copying the Fonts. Is there something I am doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

farbeh:

Thanks for the indicator, it reads well but unfortunately I cannot get it to display when I attach it to the chart, despite recompiling it and copying the Fonts. Is there something I am doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

It must be placed in the Experts folder, not the Indicators folder, and must be connected to the internet otherwise it won't display. Good luck and keep an eye out for the new version...

This is awesome

Where should I locate the font.zip for the newer version of MT4

Amazing indicator! Robust and powerful, with a simple to understand format and yet remaining effectively reliable. Bravo to the coder!

FX Multi-Meter 2:- I have placed in the Experts folder (MT4), all fonts in fonts file and am connected to the internet running a demo account to check it out but won't display when attached or dragged across to chart. Please help as I'm really keen to check it out.

Oh and I have also compiled it in meta editor prior

This is a great set of indicators in the one panel ..

My only gripe is that the panel is in the bottom right of the chart  .. right where the "current trading action is"

Anyway we can position it to the bottom left of the chart? .. that way it will only be on top of :historical chart information (candles etc...)

Cheers

Wag56

nice

hi

is it possible for a visible notification to appear, when the overall signal is buy/sell please???

thanks

Reason: