Indicators: FX Multi-Meter II

FX Multi-Meter II:

Now combines 14 different indicators and 7 timeframes in an easy to read meter for any FX chart. Includes inbuilt History viewer. Fully configurable signals & indicators.

Author: Benjamin Joshua Nash

Excellent work, very useful and easy to read!

Hi,

To the greatest of my amazement, I have seen both the FX MULTI METER and FX MULTIMETER II, and would like the good people out there to give a standing ovation to this Eagleye777 and Joshua Arent. These are the people that have others in mind. They are, I must say, interested in putting food on many tables. With these types of indicators and software combinations, no one would not have a cause to thank God for knowing the forex. All I can say, and will keep saying is God bless you. More grease to your elbow as you write more.

HELLO! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU INDICATOR! BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! I CANT TRANSFER THE FONTS FILE, IT SHOW ME INCORRECT FILE MESSAGE! HOW CAN I TRANSFER FONTS FILE TO WINDOWS FONTS FILE?

transporter:

HELLO! THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOU INDICATOR! BUT I NEED YOUR HELP! I CANT TRANSFER THE FONTS FILE, IT SHOW ME INCORRECT FILE MESSAGE! HOW CAN I TRANSFER FONTS FILE TO WINDOWS FONTS FILE?

Hmmm.. did you extract the zip file first? You should have a folder of 9 TrueType fonts which you can either copy directly to folder C:/Windows/Fonts/. Copy the individual fonts not the whole folder or the zip file. In the latest versions of Windows, you can just right-click a font and choose Install. You may already have those fonts on your system anyway... best of luck.

eagleye777:
transporter:

Hmmm.. did you extract the zip file first? You should have a folder of 9 TrueType fonts which you can either copy directly to folder C:/Windows/Fonts/. Copy the individual fonts not the whole folder or the zip file. In the latest versions of Windows, you can just right-click a font and choose Install. You may already have those fonts on your system anyway... best of luck.

I DID INSTALL WITH YORS INSTRACTION BUT FILES NOT DOWLOADED. MESSAGE: The file is not valid font File and cannot be installed

transporter:
eagleye777:
transporter:

I DID INSTALL WITH YORS INSTRACTION BUT FILES NOT DOWLOADED. MESSAGE: The file is not valid font File and cannot be installed

Send me your email and i can post the fonts to you directly, if that helps. Otherwise search online for the following fonts...

Arial, Arial bold, Arial narrow, Times, Wingdings and Wingdings 3.

Hi man indicator is amazing, just curious that is the overall signal the best to trade? So when it is a sand clock just stay out?

simthegreat:

Hi man indicator is amazing, just curious that is the overall signal the best to trade? So when it is a sand clock just stay out?

The overall signal can be set to include most of the indicators, which will give either a leading or a lagging signal, but you might want to experiment with it to find a good balance, the more leading it is the more false signals you'll get, so lagging is generally more reliable. The default is a pretty good balance but is slightly lagging because it includes the PSAR signal. I'm tending to rely more on the reading as a whole, not just the overall signal. The hourglass (sand clock, egg timer, talking drum, etc.) means WAIT. I'm working on an EA to strategy test the Meter, should be up soon.

Just discovered a typo in the Options next to MA_Types for the Trend Graph. It says "0=SMA, 1=EMA, 2=SMMA, 4=LWMA", but should be "0=SMA, 1=EMA, 2=SMMA, 3=LWMA". This is very easy to change at the beginning of the code.

eagleye777:
transporter:
eagleye777:
transporter:

Send me your email and i can post the fonts to you directly, if that helps. Otherwise search online for the following fonts...

Arial, Arial bold, Arial narrow, Times, Wingdings and Wingdings 3.

Reason: