Hello Friends. ..
I have recently subscribe to a signal, But I am unhappy as automatic Trade copying is not working yet. Can anyone guide me how it will works.
It depends on many factors (which are unknown because you told nothing sorry ...).
Please check all the procedure just to be sure that you did not miss any stage during the subscription for example -
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
How to Subscribe to a MT4 Signal (new instructions, after 1065 version upgrade)
Eleni Anna Branou, 2017.11.02 21:06
Below are step by step instructions, of how to subscribe to a MΤ4 signal:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
I answered you in a private message.
You have logged into your account with investor password, thats only for watching, not trading.
Login into your account with your master password, in order to copy the signal you want.
I am still in Trouble... Trades are not copying. Kindly guide me
Same case: you logged to your broker's account in Metatrader in investor mode (as a guest).
is it your account with this broker?If yes so - login in normal way (do not use login/pass for the guests; use master login/pass which you received from the broker when you opened account with them).
I already told him that Sergey (and he fixed it), but now he can't copy the signal because his broker cannot recognize the signal provider's symbols, so I suggested to contact the broker about it or change broker.
Please enable the necessary setting in your browser, otherwise you will not be able to log in.