Indicators: Daily Pivot Points shifted for different day start time - page 4

MetaQuotes Software Corp.:

Daily Pivot Points shifted for different day start time:

Author: TonyAt least a screen shot..

Hi! this is far the best pivot indicator ever tried. I edited the code my own so now I can decide to calculate "istitutional" pivots or "fibonacci" pivots in the window when loading indicator. 
However I've not been able to set a number of day limit to show pivots (for example if I want to see just last 7 days pivots...)

Is there any suggestions to do this trick with the code? How to edit the WHILE statement?

Thanks in advance, 
Franz

Hi Guys,

Is there anyone who can add an alert when the price touches to R2-R3 or S2 or S3.

This is an excellent indicator and i want to make it more efficient.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the indicator, its a great addition to any trading toolbox. As you were asking for suggestions. What might be of benefit to the code as well as things like alerts, would be the possible addition of intermediate pivots that could possibly be turned on or left off in the control panel. If the pivots are more than 20 ticks apart, the intermediate pivots could also be useful. Just a thought :) It certainly works great so far. Thanks again.

John.

MFocus3:

Hi I met the same problem as you did, do you find any solutions?

MQL4 Comments:

hi your pivot works with my ea.

it is awsome

in the real test it's never get any problem

but in the back test when i pick

Pivot ===> double P = iCustom(NULL,0,"niamPivot",0,3,0);

R1 ===> double R1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"niamPivot",0,2,0);

S1 ===> double S1 = iCustom(NULL,0,"niamPivot",0,4,0);

it shown different value when i show in comment

Comment(

"\n R1="+R1,

"\n P="+Pivot,

"\n S1="+S1

);

any suggest for back test value....

thanks

Hello all

I have the same issue.
The value is appear on chart is different with Strategy-tester(back-test) value.
How we can generate the same value in EA with iCustom.

thanks in advance 

I can't change the settings of the lines. The colors work but every time I want to change from dashed to solid lines with extra thickness, the indicator doesn't save the changes.

Excellent tool, Many thanks.

Hello,

there For this indicator MT5
 It would be great if you could make it too.

hi , 

thanks for the indicator , its really cool but the open shift do not seem to work on monday , still calculating from midnight (my server time ) and if i try to force the shift after the london open on  monday i end up having two difefrent  pivot point , one calculated  from 00:00 to 8:00 (london open ) and then a second one  from 8:00 , but based on the previous one with just ( 8hours )! . appreciate your advice . thanks.

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to get the indicator working on my platform. Please can you advise?