MT5 on Mac and Indicators

Hi all Mac Users,

I have got MT5 running on my Mac but I am struggling with indicators. The ones that I am trying to load will load perfectly within Bootcamp/VM etc but will not work on the Mac side. Call me ignorant (cause I totally deserve it) but I refuse to give in to PC is anyone else having these problems and have possible solutions for me?

Thanks

Are you downloading it from the Market?
If yes so the Mac does not work with the Market products sorry.

And there are some useful information which I collected (most of them are from MetaQuotes)- 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Internet Browser Requirements

Alexey Petrov, 2013.01.17 10:51

Internet Explorer 8 or higher is required for the Market to work in MetaTrader terminal

New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1755

MetaQuotes Software Corp., 2018.01.18 11:08

We recommend anyone who has long been using 32-bit Wine for MetaTrader 5 due to the past incompatibility with the 64-bit terminal to upgrade Wine to the latest 64-bit version and re-install MetaTrader 5 in 64 bits.

Besides, make sure to set the Wine compatibility mode to at least Windows 7 instead of the default Windows XP. No more updates for Windows XP/2003/Vista will be released.

We are also halting the development of the 32-bit versions of the MetaTrader 5 terminals. The updates for 32-bit MetaTrader 5 are to be completely stopped soon.

Error when installing Metatrader 4 or 5 in Mac HELP PLEASE!

Marco vd Heijden, 2018.03.24 08:39

Your wine is still in windows XP mode.

You need to go into settings and set it to windows 7 or higher.

By the way, I do not have Mac

Macs have been PCs for quite a few years.

What do you mean "will not work on the Mac side"?

Thanks for the comments thats what I thought and right now since MT5 is still coming into itself the market is the only place where indicators are coming from so I think I need to start brushing up on my C++ coding skills.

But thanks

Reason: