No tab signal and market, broker working fine

Hello, 

I just bought an indicator, it works great on one of my computer but not on the other (same MT4 build: 840) same everything (broker, install, etc) just on one of them I don't have signal tab nor market tab.

What does mql5 requierd to work ?? Because clearly one of my computer is missing something.

Thanks in advance, regards,

Ced 

I did connect my mql5 in both just nothing appears on the other

Cedric Devigne:
I did connect my mql5 in both just nothing appears on the other

Which Windows version ? Which IE (Internet Explorer) version.

You need at least IE8.

Thanks Alain, that was the missing thing :D

Howhever I just see have also the same problem on my laptop (mac). I use wineskin to run MT4 (work like a charm so far) but it also can't run mql5. I think it's maybe because of .net

Thanks again and if you have a idea for the wineskin setup, let me know.

Ced 

Cedric Devigne:

Ced 

Unfortunatelly Wine doesn't support Market section.

Cedric Devigne:

Thanks Alain, that was the missing thing :D

Howhever I just see have also the same problem on my laptop (mac). I use wineskin to run MT4 (work like a charm so far) but it also can't run mql5. I think it's maybe because of .net

Ced 

As far as I know MT5 should run also on Mac, but I never tried so I can't help.

(and Market doesn't work as well as noted by Aleksey).

Ok so whats the solution for Mac users !!?? 

You can try oracle virtualbox to run a virtual windows.

Or you can work with code from code base because when the robot is compiled on your own system it works, it's just that market and signals does not work on mac.

Marco vd Heijden:

You can try oracle virtualbox to run a virtual windows.

Or you can work with code from code base because when the robot is compiled on your own system it works, it's just that market and signals does not work on mac.

And when the code its only at the market? For example, I`m trying to install this: [...]

What is the limitation for implement market and signal on Mac? Dual boot e VM are terrible solutions. MT5 is running smoothly on MacBook Pro 2017, on VM its a crap.

There is a development working on it?

Thanks for the attention

Danilo Correa:

And when the code its only at the market? For example, I`m trying to install this: [...]

What is the limitation for implement market and signal on Mac? Dual boot e VM are terrible solutions. MT5 is running smoothly on MacBook Pro 2017, on VM its a crap.

There is a development working on it?

Thanks for the attention

The best solution is the following: do not use the Market and the Signals on MacOS, Linux, Parallels Desktop or similar).
Use Windows only.

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy 

How to Start with Metatrader 5
How to Start with Metatrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
I decided to create this thread to help to myself and to the others to start with Metatrader 5...
Reason: