Trend of interesting thoughts - page 5

Magnatis >>:

Вопрос не очень понятен. Но могу сказать, что я давно ушёл от работы со свечами. Есть только текущая цена (Ask или Bid, в зависимости от того, в какую сторону мы стоим сейчас) и картинка прошлого (лучше минуток могут быть только тики во времени).

Can reversal decision-making be partly compared to the principle of the cross zeros indicator?

sever29 >>:

Ваша ТС использует торговые сессии? может быть их перекрытие? или не привязаны к конкретным часам, минутам.... дням недели?

No, I don't care about all that. Look at the pictures. You don't need to pay attention to the chronometers - the market knows about them, but do we need to complicate our tactics to such elusive patterns?

REXX >>:
Можно ли частично сравнить принятие решения о развороте с принципом индикатора крестики нолики?

In part you can. But only partly. The thoughts are correct :) I highly recommend you to code and test your simple assumptions right away. You will start to come up with a lot of interesting things :)

How do you feel about phoebe

Magnatis >>:

Частично можно. Но лишь частично. Мысли правильные :) Очень рекомендую свои простые предположения сразу кодить и тестировать. Много интересного начнёте придумывать :)

So that's the thing, my trading principle is similar to that of crosses and zeros, but I couldn't get away from money management, to make the reversal more reliable I had to connect different time periods and make the reversal zonal rather than dotty, which I don't like so far

I take it that the extremes of price movement on the minutes and ticks create certain channels and determining the offset of this channel gives a signal or are these still certain price patterns?

Price movement - squeeze the minutes as little as possible...look at them..... nothing like.... A cardiogram of a dying man.

and if we disable bars and candlesticks, we'll get price movement without noise

You can also see that the price is not happy in the centre of the screen and that the centrifugal force is supposedly trying to smear it around the edges.

I like the zigzag so much that I see it even on the minute, even with the monitor turned off

sever29 >>:
к фибе как отоноситесь

Negative. I relegate fibo levels to the category of religion :)

REXX >>:
Я так понимаю, что экстримумы движения цены на минутках и тиках создают определенные каналы и определение смещения этого канала дает сигнал или все же это определенные ценовые паттерны?

Well, it's hard to call it a pattern, although that's the essence of it. It's just a universal principle :)

baltik >>:

Движение цены - сожмите минутки как можно меньше...посмотрите на них..... ни чего не напоминает.... Кардиаграмму умирающего

а если отключим бары и свечи вообще получим движение цены без ШУМА

а еще видно что цене не вольготно в центре экрана и её предположительно центробежная сила пытается размазать по краям

а вообще так нравится зигзаг что я его вижу хоть на минутке хоть с выключенным монитором

Productive! :)

Reason: