Experts: HTH Trader - page 2

forexman05:

c0d3.....do you have any results from this? Are you using this for a real account? Please advise...thank you!! Dan

it was loosing for some time, i incorporated takeprofit and stoploss into HTH Trader, also i incorporated another EA(HTH E-U-E) to use with this EA which hedges the following positions: [LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD] with [SELL EURUSD BUY USDCHF BUY EURCHF]. These EAs are not trading on a live account, as i just started to forward test them. It wont make sense, why i choose to to have these (2) EAs trading and hedging each other, until you try them with the setting that i have incorporated.

c0d3:
forexman05:

c0d3.....do you have any results from this? Are you using this for a real account? Please advise...thank you!! Dan

it was loosing for some time, i incorporated takeprofit and stoploss into HTH Trader, also i incorporated another EA(HTH E-U-E) to use with this EA which hedges the following positions: [LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD] with [SELL EURUSD BUY USDCHF BUY EURCHF]. These EAs are not trading on a live account, as i just started to forward test them. It wont make sense, why i choose to to have these (2) EAs trading and hedging each other, until you try them with the setting that i have incorporated.

Do you have an EA that controls the stoploss and takeprofit positions or is that built into the two EA's you are already running? Do you have a copy of the "other" EA you are using to hedge this one? I have been trading a hedging idea VERY successfully over the last month and was curious to look into your pairings further. You can also e-mail me outside this site if you want to correspond more directly on this....forexman05 at yahoo dot com

I too have tried this expert and it will not start!! Does it need to start at a certain time? I have modified the time constraint and it should open trades but does not....any thoughts!!??

forexman05:

Do you have an EA that controls the stoploss and takeprofit positions or is that built into the two EA's you are already running? Do you have a copy of the "other" EA you are using to hedge this one? I have been trading a hedging idea VERY successfully over the last month and was curious to look into your pairings further. You can also e-mail me outside this site if you want to correspond more directly on this....forexman05 at yahoo dot com

I too have tried this expert and it will not start!! Does it need to start at a certain time? I have modified the time constraint and it should open trades but does not....any thoughts!!??

Check Trade variable is set to "TRUE". I had some problem at first time (after recompiling EA, false is default setting in the code)

forexman05:
c0d3:
forexman05:

I will post the EAs that have stoploss and takeprofit embedded, i will post (2) EAs, the one that hedged EURUSD, USDCHF, GBPUSD, AUDUSD, and the one with that hedges EURUSD, USDCHF EURCHF.

Not sure why it doesn't start, just need to make sure 'trade' is enabled.

The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded, the new filesize is 10.4kb, it should be available 12/3/2008, and it includes enable for profit and loss. If profit or loss PIP value is reached, close orders

Please report back with the best values for takeprofit and stoploss

Similar the adviser has incorrectly opened positions. Should -if EURUSD and USDCHF long positions, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short. And it has turned out EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD have risen in long, and GBPUSD in short. The rights I or am not right?

Vkorch:

Similar the adviser has incorrectly opened positions. Should -if EURUSD and USDCHF long positions, GBPUSD and AUDUSD short. And it has turned out EURUSD, USDCHF and AUDUSD have risen in long, and GBPUSD in short. The rights I or am not right?

When the deviation of previous day for EURUSD is positive, the EA enters with LONG EURUSD, LONG USDCHF, SHORT GBPUSD and LONG AUDUSD. In this case, EURUSD is hedged with USDCHFEURUSD is hedged with GBPUSDUSDCHF is hedged with AUDUSD, and GBPUSD is hedged with AUDUSD.

c0d3:

The NEW HTH Trader has been uploaded..

There is a proposal to improve adviser.

If during the day overall profit will change from positive to negative (profit become a loss), at the time of transition profit through zero to open additional positions on the currency pairs that are profit.

Using IBFX will give you error 'Zero Divide'. Why?

Pls try other platforms.

Placing a small SL, you will have loosing $$ as the spread is big enough to make you hit SL.

Have you uploaded EA(HTH E-U-E) ?

lanunsipadan:

Using IBFX will give you error 'Zero Divide'. Why?

Pls try other platforms.

Placing a small SL, you will have loosing $$ as the spread is big enough to make you hit SL.

Have you uploaded EA(HTH E-U-E) ?

I'm using IBFX without any problems, the zero divide comes shows up when some of the data in the array contains "0". So when you divide something by "0", that error is thrown, you can usually fix it by closing MT4, and then restarting it, and then going to historical data, and downloading the whole database to your Hard drive..

I did not upload E-U-E

Reason: