[Archive! - page 565

PapaYozh:
Why are you interested?

Sometimes similar thoughts occur after similar events

Svinozavr:

I think you should take an interesting book with you that you wanted to read but didn't have time, what will you take?

Mischek:

I think I should take an interesting book with me that I wanted to read but didn't have time, what will you take?

Actually, I did. Is there anything you need to finish/read/listen to? I guess there is. But who said it would be easy? )))

No. Just walk away...

Svinozavr:

Actually, I did. Is there anything you need to finish/read/listen to? I guess there is. But who said it would be easy? )))

No. Just go...

Sometimes, when an unsolvable problem arises, I mentally pretend that I'm not even in this world anymore. If I am gone, then there is no problem associated with me. Some time passes and the problem is successfully solved without my involvement. Hence, sometimes a voluntary mental detachment from life's problems helps in life.

yosuf:
Sometimes, when an unsolvable problem arises, I mentally pretend that I don't even exist anymore. If I don't exist, then the problem associated with me doesn't exist either. Some time passes and the problem is successfully solved without my involvement. Hence, sometimes a voluntary mental detachment from life's problems helps in life.

And when there is no problem, no desire and no meaning?

Svinozavr:

No. Just go...

And this, a son, a house, a tree?

trol222:

and when there is no problem or desire or point?
It seems to you that they are always there, right up to the present moment of leaving.

Mischek:

Well, this, son, house, tree?
Misha! I'm actually talking about the other one, not the skinny end. )))))))))

yosuf:
Sometimes, when an unsolvable problem arises, I mentally pretend that I don't even exist anymore. If I don't exist, then the problem associated with me doesn't exist either. Some time passes and the problem is successfully solved without my involvement. So sometimes mental detachment from life's problems voluntarily helps me in life.

I have an unsolvable problem - I cannot write a grail. I think maybe I should go for a walk and it will write itself).

lizzavet:

I have an unsolvable problem - I can't write the grail. I think maybe I should go for a walk and it will write itself.)
Try it. A lot of people have been helped...
Reason: