Experts: The MasterMind 3 (Championship Edition) - page 5

Hi, I just tried to run that EA in simulation ... It turn out well but I always avec a big ... really big loss that close the simulation ... do you have any idea or setting for that EA ? or suggestion on another EA?

gimpy:

Hi, I just tried to run that EA in simulation ... It turn out well but I always avec a big ... really big loss that close the simulation ... do you have any idea or setting for that EA ? or suggestion on another EA?

I backtested & optomized this EA - the best Take Profit is 30, all other settings defaults

Hi, which indicator u must have for working this strategi?

It would be fine to calculate the whole strategie based on the entered lot size.

I back-test the EA in Euro/Dollar from 2010-01-01 to 2010-12-27.

Starting balance change to $1000 and stop loss changes to $100, it gives me the result of $3xx in balance. It looks like the script is not performing poorly in turbulence market.

which championship was this a contender ?

thanks

****THIS EA IS REALLY OLD AND PROBABLY DOESNT WORK****

****THIS EA IS REALLY OLD AND PROBABLY DOESNT WORK****

Anyone have any updates to correct this in anyway? thanks

Just installed last night. I had 3 trades using mastermind3 and all were profitable. If anyone cares to know my setting please let me know as I have changed it.

This EA seems to work fine on EURUSD 5mins, however after several consecutive wins it takes 1 or 2 big losses.

I think this is because of the very large stop loss (=2000 pips).

Have tried to change the stop-loss value but was unsuccesfull as the EA continues to use the original 2000 pts stop-loss.

Does anyone know how to change this parameter?

Has anyone modified this EA in a more profitable (or safer) version?

thanks

Hi

i made change in buy&sell conditions 

find attached for EurUsd 1 hour report 

i can make more if you can help in coding 

Reason: