Experts: Elite eFibo Trader by eesfx.com - page 2

eliteeservices:
spreadbettor:
Just one more thing.... How do you stop eFibo re-entering the market after all trades have been stopped out without manually switching the EA off??
There is a setting "trade again after profit" set it to "no" if you don't want it to continue trading.

Hi, I have tried to make a backtest of this Ea but it does not open any position in any tried time frames. i have changes the setting levels too but does not work. any advises?

Hello there,

i have downloaded your EA and got it on MT4. its been over 4 days that the EA is just sitting on my terminal doing nothing.

how does this gets to trade? does the EA enters a position automatically?

i checked the status of the EA it is very much active, i even entered few manual trades as usual and close it in profits, but the EA seems not to trade at all. could you kindly assist me in regards to this?

i am trading on EUR/USD pairs, MT4.

l ' Ea opens a position and then the other, buy or sell stop (depending on the direction of the trend set) after a few seconds will close all positions. Then begins to open and then ... everything closes. Obviously account balance negative. Only one time has remained open and continued. Something wrong? Thanks

could you have, instead of 1lot,1lot,3lot, etc, could you have it as a multiple of x lot.

so say you have a smaller account, you would want to start with 0.1lots, then the ea would calculate the rest for you.

just an idea. 

• When you don’t know what will happen
You pretty much described every second :)
Reason: