Indicators: TREND_alexcud

TREND_alexcud:

A multi-timeframe indicator. It shows the trend direction of several time charts in a separate window.

Author: Aleksander

Hi I like the look of that. Having trouble with the trend line and any chance of an English buy sell.

Thanks

johagan:

Hi I like the look of that. Having trouble with the trend line and any chance of an English buy sell.

Thanks

Sorry missed it in the code.

Regards

Hi Alex:

Excellent job on the creation of the Trend indicator on multiple time frames. I have been doing this manually for years and this is going to save lots of time an be more accurate.  I can already see the potential without fully understanding everything that I am looking at.

I am not sure of what everything means that I am seeing.

What is the heading "AC "  on column 6  mean, and what do the % data mean?  They seem like Fibonacci ratios.

Regards

johagan:

Thanks

i can translate it to english

i like this too, but can someone translate the comment in green color ; thanks

Hello!

Which are the best time parameters?

Привет Alex: Превосходная работа на создании индикатора Trend (TREND_alexcud v_2.mq4) на многократных периодах времени. Только удивление, если бы Вы имеете какие-нибудь обновления в наличии и сколько Вы зарядили бы (я мог заплатить использованию PayPal), чтобы добавить звуковые тревоги для "покупки и продать" напечатанные тревоги? Спасибо, Chris Coffey (forextrader343@gmail.com)

johagan:

Thanks

hi thanks its a great indicator would it be possible to make it based on all the time frame on one chart itself also if you can try on heikenashi would be great regards you can do it pl mail me at robbyrobby160@yahoo.com or if you have any other similar indicator pl send it me regards ravi.r   

green-dude wrote:
johagan:

Thanks

i can translate it to english
Hello - do you have an EA for this ?

johagan:

Than

do you have an EA for this indicator
Reason: