Roffild's Library - page 4

Utils.py - functions for working with the report and MT5 configuration
Roffild/RoffildLibrary
Roffild/RoffildLibrary
  • Roffild
  • github.com
center line:

Hi,

Can you share an example using the Tensorflow library?

There is an error with your library.

I ran it through the Strategy Tester once and then when I tried again the tester started giving error: 

2019.12.03 19:53:38.602 Core 1  tester agent authorization error

I have to restart the system as there is no other solution to the problem.

Can you fix this please?

MT5 tester does not unload DLL after completion. Therefore, you have to kill the metatester64.exe process through CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. This is a known bug in MT5, which has not yet been fixed. For visual testing, just close the window.

Roffild:
MT5 tester does not unload DLL after completion. Therefore, you have to kill the metatester64.exe process through CTRL + SHIFT + ESC. This is a known bug in MT5, which has not yet been fixed. For visual testing, just close the window.

Thank you for the reply. But in the real mode too the Terminal is crashing while using your EA example. And it does not help a lot as it is burdening the CPU core itself is what I saw. But anyways you have done a good job introducing such a mechanism.

Roffild:

AWS testing is no different from local testing. No additional steps are required.

Thanks for the reply's, any tips/troubleshooting for speeding up the connection process? Once the Agents are added to MT5 (https://imgur.com/0m66Mpg) (https://imgur.com/MM1GjxL) it takes a very very long time to actually pass any tests. MT5 says connecting and attempts to pass tests over and over again.  
Imgur
Imgur
  • imgur.com
Post with 0 votes and 1 views.

Update:

MetaTrader 5 Agents & AWS EC2 and aws_ubuntu_user_data.sh

MLPDataFile can now be converted to Pandas and Numpy.

MetaTrader 5 Agents & AWS EC2 (VPS/VDS) for Forex, CFD and Futures
MetaTrader 5 Agents & AWS EC2 (VPS/VDS) for Forex, CFD and Futures
  • roffild.com
Using MetaTrader 5 (MT5) Agents on Amazon servers VPS/VDS. This is an excellent option for checking the trading strategy for the currency and stock markets Forex, CFD and Futures. MetaTrader 4 (MT4) does not have Test Agents. The difference from the use of the Agents cloud: Fixed price per hour and a fixed number of processor cores. Ability to...

Hi, I get following error message when I tried to run a backtest on MT5 (on Windows Server 2016)

2020.08.18 09:18:06.931    2020.01.01 00:00:00   Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\DCDA71DD9564114551CB513A2\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Libraries\Roffild\PythonDLL\x64\Release\PythonDLL.dll' [126]

2020.08.18 09:18:06.932    2020.01.01 00:00:00   Cannot call 'pyInitialize', 'Roffild\PythonDLL\x64\Release\PythonDLL.dll' is not loaded
2020.08.18 09:18:06.932    2020.01.01 00:00:00   unresolved import function call

I couold make it when I did on local environment (Windows 10 Pro) and when I moved to a VPN (Windows Server 16), it does not work, not know what is the reason. 

I have read through the explanations and whole threads here, and still cannot find the solutions after working for a day for this.

What I did are:

- Installed MT5

- Installed Anaconda

(The directory is " C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3/", and I can find "python3.dll" in this folder )

- Added the path to "Path" environment variable (for the user)

(the "Path" is as following "C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3/Scripts/; C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3/; C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python38-32/")

-  installed "pytorch" and "numpy" to conda, since those are used in my python script.

-  Rebooted the computer

-  copied Roffild directories to each directory under "MQL5" directory ("Include", "Experts", "Indicators", "Libraries", "Scripts")

-  wrote .mq5 file and inside it set the PythonHome (string PythonHome = "C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3";)

-  copied my .mq5 and .py files to MQL5 > Experts directory

(these two files worked without problem on my local environment (Windows 10 Professional)

-  compiled both .mq5 and .py files on MetaEditor.

-  Allowed DLL imports from Tools > Options > Expert Advisors.

-  Ran backtesting by clicking "Start"

Then just see the error messages at the top.

What else can I do? Is there anything missing?

Testing trading strategies on real ticks
Testing trading strategies on real ticks
  • www.mql5.com
The article provides the results of testing a simple trading strategy in three modes: " 1 minute OHLC " using only Open, High, Low and Close prices of minute bars; detailed modeling in " Every tick " mode, as well as the most accurate " Every tick based on real ticks " mode applying actual historical data. Comparing the results allows us to...

Finally this worked.

The problem was the version of Anaconda and the version of python.

I used latest version of Anaconda with python 3.8, but changed to older one with Python 3.7, then the issue solved.

quant_trader:

Hi, I get following error message when I tried to run a backtest on MT5 (on Windows Server 2016)

2020.08.18 09:18:06.931    2020.01.01 00:00:00   Cannot load 'C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Tester\DCDA71DD9564114551CB513A2\Agent-127.0.0.1-3000\MQL5\Libraries\Roffild\PythonDLL\x64\Release\PythonDLL.dll' [126]

2020.08.18 09:18:06.932    2020.01.01 00:00:00   Cannot call 'pyInitialize', 'Roffild\PythonDLL\x64\Release\PythonDLL.dll' is not loaded
2020.08.18 09:18:06.932    2020.01.01 00:00:00   unresolved import function call

I couold make it when I did on local environment (Windows 10 Pro) and when I moved to a VPN (Windows Server 16), it does not work, not know what is the reason. 

I have read through the explanations and whole threads here, and still cannot find the solutions after working for a day for this.

What I did are:

- Installed MT5

- Installed Anaconda

(The directory is " C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3/", and I can find "python3.dll" in this folder )

- Added the path to "Path" environment variable (for the user)

(the "Path" is as following "C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3/Scripts/; C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3/; C:/Users/Administrator/AppData/Local/Programs/Python/Python38-32/")

-  installed "pytorch" and "numpy" to conda, since those are used in my python script.

-  Rebooted the computer

-  copied Roffild directories to each directory under "MQL5" directory ("Include", "Experts", "Indicators", "Libraries", "Scripts")

-  wrote .mq5 file and inside it set the PythonHome (string PythonHome = "C:/ProgramData/Anaconda3";)

-  copied my .mq5 and .py files to MQL5 > Experts directory

(these two files worked without problem on my local environment (Windows 10 Professional)

-  compiled both .mq5 and .py files on MetaEditor.

-  Allowed DLL imports from Tools > Options > Expert Advisors.

-  Ran backtesting by clicking "Start"

Then just see the error messages at the top.

What else can I do? Is there anything missing?

I have never gotten this error before "old build 2122 of tester agent":  ***

Any ideas?

Reason: