before i paid for one product and now i checked it not available in the market and the author cancelled it...... i can return my money

before i paid for one product and now i checked it not available in the market and the author cancelled it...... i can return my money

So, what is the question?
if some question related to it so write to the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile on the left side).

there should be a minimum period for subscriptions to run, once paid for.

Dr Waleed Mahdy:
Sergey Golubev:
if some question related to it so write to the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile on the left side).

There's an arbitrage with the service desk. Some authors once aware allows directly the refund, others refuses.

In all case, the market keeps 20% of transaction. 

Always opt for a rental in the future.

*what i understood*. 

Dr Waleed Mahdy:

I think the market products couldn't be deleted but hidden (I have some products which I asked the market admin to remove then they hide them because they have customers who paid for.

However, the market platform here is still not improved. It misses the refund option and/or the promotional codes... etc

Mohammad Soubra:

I think the market products couldn't be deleted but hidden (I have some products which I asked the market admin to remove then they hide them because they have customers who paid for.

However, the market platform here is still not improved. It misses the refund option and/or the promotional codes... etc

thanks my friend 

i am waiting response from the market

thanks

Icham Aidibe:

There's an arbitrage with the service desk. Some authors once aware allows directly the refund, others refuses.

In all case, the market keeps 20% of transaction. 

Always opt for a rental in the future.

*what i understood*. 

thanks

Sergey Golubev:

thanks

Reason: