before i paid for one product and now i checked it not available in the market and the author cancelled it...... i can return my money

To add comments, please log in or register
Dr Waleed Mahdy
Dr Waleed Mahdy  
before i paid for one product and now i checked it not available in the market and the author cancelled it...... i can return my money
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
So, what is the question?
if some question related to it so write to the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile on the left side).
Tafadzwa Nyamwanza
Tafadzwa Nyamwanza  
there should be a minimum period for subscriptions to run, once paid for.
Icham Aidibe
Icham Aidibe  
Dr Waleed Mahdy:
Sergey Golubev:
if some question related to it so write to the service desk (the link to the service desk is on your profile on the left side).

There's an arbitrage with the service desk. Some authors once aware allows directly the refund, others refuses.

In all case, the market keeps 20% of transaction. 

Always opt for a rental in the future.

*what i understood*. 

Mohammad Soubra
Mohammad Soubra  
Dr Waleed Mahdy:

I think the market products couldn't be deleted but hidden (I have some products which I asked the market admin to remove then they hide them because they have customers who paid for.

However, the market platform here is still not improved. It misses the refund option and/or the promotional codes... etc

Dr Waleed Mahdy
Dr Waleed Mahdy  
Mohammad Soubra:

I think the market products couldn't be deleted but hidden (I have some products which I asked the market admin to remove then they hide them because they have customers who paid for.

However, the market platform here is still not improved. It misses the refund option and/or the promotional codes... etc

thanks my friend 

i am waiting response from the market

thanks

Dr Waleed Mahdy
Dr Waleed Mahdy  
Icham Aidibe:

There's an arbitrage with the service desk. Some authors once aware allows directly the refund, others refuses.

In all case, the market keeps 20% of transaction. 

Always opt for a rental in the future.

*what i understood*. 

thanks

Dr Waleed Mahdy
Dr Waleed Mahdy  
Sergey Golubev:

thanks

To add comments, please log in or register