About Activation

Hi Moderator,

I bought an EA for USD99 in the MQL market on June 17th, and it is the only one EA I buy, I clearly knew that only 5 activations for USD99 and one activation per computer includes system reinstallation, but at that time, I didn't know it also includes Windows 10 update, so I lost 1 activation because of Windows 10 self update on June 20th (Beijing time, system time June 19th), I submitted this on service desk and got a reply telling me to use the forum, I posted this on Chinese forum https://www.mql5.com/zh/forum/316268 but got no compensation for 1 activation, I accepted this situation.

And now I got a new situation, yesterday morning, my computer suffered an accidental power outage, I couldnot reload the EA after that when power back and need me to activate it once again, if so, it means I lost 3 activations for 9 days... I cant do that anymore as it costs USD20 per activation which is too much, and same situation may occur again which means I may use out all 5 activations very soon. Actually, not only the EA I bought that I cant reload after power outage, but all the things I downloaded from the market includes some free EA and indicators.

Pls help me about this, many thanks.

Best regards.
Ten

We are the forum moderators, and we have nothing about the Market.
You should write to the service desk about this situation.

By the way, I reported to the service desk about your situation (because it is very strange: why you only lost activations? if it is related to the latest Windows 10 update so the thousands people should lose activation).
If the service desk replies to me so I will let you know on this thread.

Sergey Golubev:

We are the forum moderators, and we have nothing about the Market.
You should write to the service desk about this situation.

By the way, I reported to the service desk about your situation (because it is very strange: why you only lost activations? if it is related to the latest Windows 10 update so the thousands people should lose activation).
If the service desk replies to me so I will let you know on this thread.

Hi Sergey,

Thanks for your reply, honestly I dont know if there were any others suffering this, it is out of my cognition, and I dont know neither if it is related to the Win 10 update as I am not a technician, I am just reporting what I have suffered and what I am suffering. I subscribed 2 signals on mql5.com and I bought this EA too, I am here as a cosumer whom has some bad experience. Actually, as I said, I accepted the situation of no compensation for Win 10 self update, and I have had shut down self update, it is in my control. I am talking about accidental power outage, because I cant shut down this, it may happens at any time and it is out of my control.

By the way, why all my pictures attached deleted?

Ten Yue:

By the way, why all my pictures attached deleted?

I do not know (I did not see any picture when I came to this thread).
May be - it is same pictures from here https://www.mql5.com/zh/forum/316268 related to the Market product?
If yes so the pictures may be deleted because of the hidden promotion of the Market products is prohibited.

Admins from the service desk do not use those pictures.

市场里购买的商品的激活次数
市场里购买的商品的激活次数
  • www.mql5.com
我在6月17日,也就是这个星期一的时候花99美金购买了Forex Trade Manager MT4这个产品(请查附件购买记录),我清楚的知道99美金是只有5次的激活机会,包括电脑重装系统的话也得重新激活1次,所以我不会随便的给电脑重新安装系统,但是6月20日早上我的电脑windows10系统...

Sergey Golubev:

I do not know (I did not see any picture when I came to this thread).
May be - it is same pictures from here https://www.mql5.com/zh/forum/316268 related to the Market product?
If yes so the pictures may be deleted because of the hidden promotion of the Market products is prohibited.

Admins from the service desk do not use those pictures.

Yes there were some same pictures with that thread in chinese forum, but also some new pictures, and this time I covered all the names and pictures of related products...

It is not outside of your control and it is actually a result of a bad setup.

Your trading environment should be secured to prevent this from happening.

You can use a UPS to prevent that issue from happening again or you can use a VPS in a datacenter which are also protected environments.

Accidental power outage is not a valid reason for compensation of activation's.

Marco vd Heijden:

It is not outside of your control and it is actually a result of a bad setup.

Your trading environment should be secured to prevent this from happening.

You can use a UPS to prevent that issue from happening again or you can use a VPS in a datacenter which are also protected environments.

Accidental power outage is not a valid reason for compensation of activation's.

Hi Marco,

Does attached picture means I will need a new activation?

Files:

It doesn't mean anything.

I bought an indicator, I can see it on the purchased products

can some one help me with the step wise approach to on how to activate

takalani madula:

I bought an indicator, I can see it on the purchased products

can some one help me with the step wise approach to on how to activate

Where can I see my purchases? 
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/9950/page70#comment_2564931  

How to Install an Earlier Purchased Application
https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/market/market_buy

Reason: