EA does not show my SL order - page 2

YouTrade:

Ok ... This I understood. However, my question was different from what you exposed.

If the order is there "somewhere"and I cannot see it, how can I delete it?

My delete_orders() is only getting the orders I see on my trade tab so I understand that I am using a wrong process to "visualize/ delete this order".

IOW, I understood the order is there. How can I catch/ reach it? 

You are using MqlTradeRequest, and in this case you have to use the option

mrequest.action=TRADE_ACTION_SLTP;

if you want to delete or modify your stop loss (or take profit). Please take a look at the possible trade request actions.

In my opinion, It would be easier to use the PositionModify function, found in the CTrade Standard Library

Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library / Trade Classes / CTrade / PositionModify
Documentation on MQL5: Standard Library / Trade Classes / CTrade / PositionModify
  • www.mql5.com
Standard Library / Trade Classes / CTrade / PositionModify - Documentation on MQL5

YouTrade:

FIRST

Ok ... This I understood. However, my question was different from what you exposed.

If the order is there "somewhere"and I cannot see it, how can I delete it?

My delete_orders() is only getting the orders I see on my trade tab so I understand that I am using a wrong process to "visualize/ delete this order".

IOW, I understood the order is there. How can I catch/ reach it? 

From the screenshot you posted, you don't have any order. You have a position with an SL and a TP. As already said, SL/TP are processed separately with MT5, they are not pending orders.

So once you have a position with an SL/TP, you can modify this SL/TP by modifying the position, see TRADE_ACTION_SLTP.

Reason: