(Help) Coding Breakeven Indicator

Hello,

I´d like to humble request if any of the coders in this forum can help me :

In my trading i use cycles ( with cycles i mean i hedge some positions in order to breakeven the trades). I get the attached indicator which is excellent to provide the breakeven level , although as i can have multiple cycles in same pair, is possible to modify the indicator in order to have the breakeven for each pair cycles ( maybe additional select orders by comment is the way to go).

For instance :

Eurusd (all Cycles) - breakeven t level
Eurusd (comment e1) - breakeven x level
Eurusd (comment e2) - breakeven y level

Audusd (all cycles) - breakeven h level
Audusd (comment a1) - breakeven z level
Audusd (comment a2) - breakeven w level

Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards,
Eggzactly

Files:

eggzactly: indicator which is excellent to provide the breakeven level ,..  modify the indicator in order to have the breakeven

It is X, modify it to have X. Makes no sense. If you use mechanical translation, use simple language structure.

I moving your thread to MT4/MQL4 section of the forum; same link here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/232579 
for information.

• www.mql5.com
Hello, I´d like to humble request if any of the coders in this forum can help me : In my trading i use cycles ( with cycles i mean i hedge some pos...

whroeder1:

It is X, modify it to have X. Makes no sense. If you use mechanical translation, use simple language structure.

thank you for your reply, maybe i dont explain correctly :

Example :

Cycle 1 (order comment e1) : Enter long at x level , after short at z level , after long at y level  - breakeven value

Cycle 2 (order comment e2) : Enter short at d, after long at e - breakeven value

Cycle 3 (order comment e3) : Enter long at g, after short at j, after long at p - breakeven value

On the indicator i provided, breakeven is calculated for all orders, for each pair, what i´m humble requesting is the change to calculate the breakeven for each cycle, for each pair.

Hope explain correctly now.

Kind Regards,

Eggzactly

eggzactly: is calculated for each pair, what i´m humble requesting is ... for each pair.
  1. Each X. What I request is each X. Same post rewritten, same babble rewritten. Makes no sense.
  2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. Each X. What I request is each X. Same post rewritten, same babble rewritten. Makes no sense.
  2. You have only four choices:
    1. Search for it,
    2. learn to code it. If you don't learn MQL4/5, there is no common language for us to communicate. If we tell you what you need, you can't code it. If we give you the code, you don't know how to integrate it into yours.
    3. Beg at Coding help - MQL4 and MetaTrader 4 - MQL4 programming forum or Need help with coding - General - MQL5 programming forum or Free MQL4 To MQL5 Converter - General - MQL5 programming forum or Requests & Ideas (MQL5 only!),
    4. or pay (Freelance) someone to code it.
    We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using CODE button) and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

thank you for your reply :

so if you can explain to me i appreciate :

how i can do the selection of orders by OrderComment () ? in result i will have all orders per pair plus comment.

Thank you for your attention.

Kind Regards,

Eggzactly

Reason: