Expert Advisors under Mac osx

Hi, how can I download a Demo version of an Expert Advisor on a Mac running osx?

I know that the Market feature is not working under Wine, but how in the world do I get a demo version into the EA? I know how to Display the package content of a wine packaged MT4. But when I try to download a demo version from mql5.com, Mac osx shows me a message saying it doesn't know how to open an url of mql4buy://

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi, I had the same problem today and tried to install it on the virtual drive that wine creates to run MT4, however as it started to get a bit tricky I decided to install MT4 on Windows through parallels and every thing started running smooth also saving me time. I hope this helps a bit. 

AndresGVW:
Hi, I had the same problem today and tried to install it on the virtual drive that wine creates to run MT4, however as it started to get a bit tricky I decided to install MT4 on Windows through parallels and every thing started running smooth also saving me time. I hope this helps a bit. 
Thank you for your reply, that's what I've been doing now, after I saw that it seems to be just the best. Sad but true. At least, the integration over coherence goes more or less smooth and I can quite easily feed it with Tickstory.