Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces - page 7

Anatoli Kazharski #:

Thanks for the message!

There will be a fix in the next update.

As a temporary solution you can make changes in CTable::SetDefaultParameters() method:

You can do the same for the other colors of the table.

In this case, the color will not change when you change the theme (Light/Dark).

You can also set and override properties in the custom class in which you create the control. Because in classes with default properties, your changes will not save when the library is updated

Thanks, It didn´t works. But I did this to fix: into static void CTheme::Light(void), directly changed the color, so I have the wanted color even changing the theme

Facundo Laje #:

Thanks, It didn´t works. But I did this to fix: into static void CTheme::Light(void), directly changed the color, so I have the wanted color even changing the theme

Yes, that's possible too! 👍

But I will still think about how to make a more universal solution so as not to make changes to the library code.

For example, this is now implemented in the CButton control, where if you want to set a different color, you have to specify that the button color is not tied to a color scheme:

m_button_sell.IsStaticColors(true);

Hello. Thanks for providing this library, it has been very helpful. 

I have purchased the new updated version. However, I am having difficulty using the digitized resources you have provided (or even importing a .bmp file) for use in, for example, a button.

I know your example 001 uses button images/icons. Although when I try and compile that it gives me an ex5 write error. 

Could you show me an example of how to include an icon on a button? Using the digitized resources, or just an include image. I am really struggling to do so. 

Thanks so much. 

Henry Wallace #:

I have purchased the new updated version. However, I am having difficulty using the digitized resources you have provided (or even importing a .bmp file) for use in, for example, a button.

I know your example 001 uses button images/icons. Although when I try and compile that it gives me an ex5 write error. 

Could you show me an example of how to include an icon on a button? Using the digitized resources, or just an include image. I am really struggling to do so. 

Thanks so much. 

Thank you for message.

The EX5 write error is not related to the library. This issue has already been discussed on the forum. Try one of the suggested methods.

//---

A little later I will show a minimal example according to your request.

Henry Wallace #:

Hi!

I looked at how it works now and yes, indeed, the problem began to appear very often, which makes it difficult to work.

The reason is still unclear to me. I turned to the developers for help in solving this problem. As soon as I know the answer I will let you know.

What is the licensing agreement for this library? I couldn't find that information.

Are we free to use it to create our own products and sell them on the marketplace?

dazamate #:

What is the licensing agreement for this library? I couldn't find that information.

Are we free to use it to create our own products and sell them on the marketplace?

Yes!

With this library you can:

• reduce the time to complete orders in the Freelance service
  • create your own products for the MQL Application Market
  • you can also develop your own version of the library for personal use, as you will get all the source code

Good luck!

Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
Trading applications for MetaTrader 5 to order
  • www.mql5.com
The largest freelance service with MQL5 application developers

Thanks very much for your generosity. I am looking forward to experimenting with your new updates.

Henry Wallace #:

Thanks so much. 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces

Anatoli Kazharski, 2022.10.20 19:59

Thank you for message.

The EX5 write error is not related to the library. This issue has already been discussed on the forum. Try one of the suggested methods.

//---

A little later I will show a minimal example according to your request.

This question was answered in Service Desk:

Support Team  2022.10.24 16:40

Thanks for the provided code.

A bug in the resource packer has been found and fixed.

The error occurred in cases of simultaneous use of "resource variables" and resources

Unfortunately, there is only one recipe for successful compilation in the current build - do not use "resource variables" if resources are used.

Henry Wallace #:

Therefore, you can wait for the next build with a terminal update, where this problem will be solved, or solve the problem yourself.

• www.mql5.com
EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces: Author: Anatoli Kazharski...

New version published (v2.14):

1. Added element TimeRanges for visualization of time trading ranges.
  2. Several minor fixes as reported by library users.
  3. Added new examples of graphical interfaces.

Reason: