Expats, how do you get past "Financial operations are blocked"?

According to support, VPS and VPN is not allowed. That was the limit of their help. 

I am living in Spain right now. My credit cards are from the UK and I am a UK citizen. My VPS I run MT4 on is in Texas, where it's cheap. I

How do I topup to continue signals service? Everything I try just results in financial actions blocked. 

Many traders are using VPS ...

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Financial operations are blocked

Malacarne, 2014.07.07 18:24

unfortunately you have to write to the Service Desk and wait for a response. They are the only one who can solve this problem.

I registered a new phone number in Spain as instructed as I am in Spain at the moment. I then tried to deposit and again financial operations are blocked. 

The purpose of this thread really is to fine other people with the same problem to give each other moral support. I can keep unblocking and trying again but until support are quick enough to unblock and for me to respond and deposit before my ISP updates my non static IP address I'm getting the impression that this situation is going to continue forever.

It sounds to me that people are connecting from their VPS which happens to be in the same country as them so when they register their phone number they don't have this problem. And the reason it's not discussed here is because people know they are not supposed to connect from their VPS.

Just a guess.  

I probably have the same problem, as I am from Ireland but live in Uk, registered my Irish phone number as I keep it in Uk alright, but still they blocked my financial operation. It is emotionally a nauseating action on the part of the mql5 that they do something to the customer in the hight of of trading, that is not going to help the security system in a mobile community of the global village. No body now a day can lock up themselves in one home, they have to move around especially since EU community borderless traveling.

I would call for the attention of the mql5 to  rectfy this very seriose issue , and ease the life of the poor customers who has no other place to go.

mbbs1987:

I probably have the same problem, as I am from Ireland but live in Uk, registered my Irish phone number as I keep it in Uk alright, but still they blocked my financial operation. It is emotionally a nauseating action on the part of the mql5 that they do something to the customer in the hight of of trading, that is not going to help the security system in a mobile community of the global village. No body now a day can lock up themselves in one home, they have to move around especially since EU community borderless traveling.

I would call for the attention of the mql5 to  rectfy this very seriose issue , and ease the life of the poor customers who has no other place to go.

Your trading terminal is locked ?
Or your account in mql?

My status  ''

Your account is banned

You can't add any posts and edit your personal information. You can only post private messages to moderators of this site.

I dont know what to do. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Reason: