Libraries: EasyAndFastGUI library for creating graphical interfaces - page 6

A new version of the EasyAndFastGUI v2.0 library for creating graphical interfaces has been released!

Read the details on the library page in the codebase: https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19703

Examples of ready-made graphical interfaces are shown in the screenshots below:

Hello Anatoli

I already intalled MT4 V2.0 library, but obtaining this error. 

At the left you could see how I installed all the modules undear EasyAndFastGUI. is this correct?

Thanks

How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
How to purchase a trading robot from the MetaTrader Market and to install it?
  • www.mql5.com
A product from the MetaTrader Market can be purchased on the MQL5.com website or straight from the MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 trading platforms. Choose a desired product that suits your trading style, pay for it using your preferred payment method, and activate the product.

Facundo Laje #:

Hello Anatoli

At the left you could see how I installed all the modules undear EasyAndFastGUI. is this correct?

Thanks

Thanks for the bug report!

I'll check it now and give you instructions to fix it.

Facundo Laje #:

Hello Anatoli

Thanks

The directories must be arranged in the same way as the script saves them. You need to move them in the same way.

//---

But there was also a problem on my part. It seems that some files were not read correctly. Perhaps the encoding of some files is different.

I will find this out soon and release an update for the EasyAndFastGUI script. For now I'll put here the archive with those files, which are necessary for library's work.

Just replace them and try to compile the example files again.

Files:
EAFgui.zip  140 kb

Thanks, I will try. Let you know

Facundo Laje #:
Thanks, I will try. Let you know

It turned out to be an encoding problem and many files were not read correctly (not only the ones I passed to you in the archive above).

I will try to release an update for the script today. 

Anatoli Kazharski #:

It turned out to be an encoding problem and many files were not read correctly (not only the ones I passed to you in the archive above).

I will try to release an update for the script today. 

An update (version 2.1) with a fix has been published.

An update has been released (v2.13):

• Font autoscaling on monitors with different resolutions.
  • Added multi-window mode. Now you can choose between free switching and modal mode (when no form can be opened while the current one is open).

Hello, 

I trying to change default tables color Headers, i added the marked line into the SetDefaultParams. in this case with the intention to change to Blue.. But it is not working. it must be an obvious anwer, but i struggle with it... 

Thanks for help!

Facundo Laje #:

Hello, 

I trying to change default tables color Headers, i added the marked line into the SetDefaultParams. in this case with the intention to change to Blue.. But it is not working. it must be an obvious anwer, but i struggle with it... 

Thanks for help!

Thanks for the message!

There will be a fix in the next update.

As a temporary solution you can make changes in CTable::SetDefaultParameters() method:

m_headers_color = (m_headers_color != clrNONE)? m_headers_color : clrNONE;

You can do the same for the other colors of the table.

In this case, the color will not change when you change the theme (Light/Dark).

You can also set and override properties in the custom class in which you create the control. Because in classes with default properties, your changes will not save when the library is updated.

CCoreCreate::CreateTable(m_table1, m_tabs1, 0, m_tabs1, tab4,
                           COLUMNS1_TOTAL, ROWS1_TOTAL,
                           10, 30, 270, 150,
                           true, false, 10, 0);

m_table1.HeadersColor(clrBlue);
Reason: