Indicators: Show Pips

Show Pips:

Information about profit, points, percent, spread and time remaining until the close the bar on the current currency pair and timeframe in a compact and convenient form.

Follow the price

Author: Roman Podpora

Can you make this for MT4 please?

How do i download it??

Mompoloki Rantolo:
How do i download it??

https://www.mql5.com/en/code/19540

Very Good indicator but if by default this show profit instead of pips then it will get 10 stars.
pips

Hello. Love this indicator for mt5 platform. However, the code has some bugs/errors/missing codes.

In the indicators parameters, if trying to select different text, profit and loss color it cannot be done. Because when trying to select color change, there's no pop up window to show the color palette for selecting other colors. It's a fixed color at the moment and if my chart background is either black or white, this current fixed selection makes it difficult to see. A choice in color palette selection is needed. Can you look into the code and rectify this please. If not everything else is good. Thank you

p/s. your description of the product says that one can select different colors and sizing. Both these cannot be done at the moment because there are missing parts in the code or errors. Hope you can resolve this. TQ ;)

there is no option to change the font size 

solved ,changed size in editor 

lueny_toons:

Hello. Love this indicator for mt5 platform. However, the code has some bugs/errors/missing codes.

In the indicators parameters, if trying to select different text, profit and loss color it cannot be done. Because when trying to select color change, there's no pop up window to show the color palette for selecting other colors. It's a fixed color at the moment and if my chart background is either black or white, this current fixed selection makes it difficult to see. A choice in color palette selection is needed. Can you look into the code and rectify this please. If not everything else is good. Thank you

p/s. your description of the product says that one can select different colors and sizing. Both these cannot be done at the moment because there are missing parts in the code or errors. Hope you can resolve this. TQ ;)

try and do it in the editor , it worked for me 

Thank you 

The indicator didnt appear on my chart 

I am not sure if i have done it right or not 

But i have copy and paste under the indicators folder, located the indicator, and applied it to the chart.

looking at the exiting indicators, its there, but i cannot see it, tried changing the chart color background, and tried opening a demo trade but nothing showing on the chart

please check the attached pic 

Files:
Showpip.JPG  100 kb
Reason: