Indicators: Show Pips - page 3

Much thanks, Absolutely useful and and helped me a lot thanks again
there is error in this indicator check it

Open MetaEditor,

Change extern to input

errors on extern int
ruspbtrader #:
errors on extern int

I have explained it exhaustively - any telepath will understand.

Grigori.S.B #:

I've laid it out exhaustively - any telepath would understand.

What's not to understand?

- When compiling, it gives errors.

- It fails on"extern".

--------

I found out on the forum - it's an old form from mt4.

You need to replace"extern" with " input" in the code.

compiled successfully.

----------

now the question remains - it doesn't show if "input parameters" - "Type of appearance" - "Follow the price".

When "As comment" and " In selected corner of the screen" parameters show normally.

Translated into Russian))) - It does not show next to the price. as a comment and in the corners of the window shows.

It not work

It show my data folder in MT5, but even  not appear in navigator.

Please help

no lo he podido instalar en MTQ5, alguien me ayuda porfa