Indicators: MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig

MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig:

Crossover of three iMAs (Moving Average, MA). Alert, sound notification and email notification of the first crossover. Arrows mark the crossover.

MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig alert

Author: Vladimir Karputov

MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig (USDTRY,H1) Failed to copy data from the iMA indicator, error code 4806

CrazyTrend :

MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig (USDTRY,H1) Failed to copy data from the iMA indicator, error code 4806

One and two errors at startup or when switching the timeframe - this is normal. This means that the indicator has not yet been built.

I put this indicator on my EURUSD M1 chart with the following setting 

First moving average
period = 10
shift = 0
method = smoothed 

Second moving average
period = 30
shift = 0
method = smoothed

Third moving average
period = 50
shift = 0
method = simple

I noticed a strange occurence at 2020.11.27 04:34 where I can clearly see the first MA has crossed above the second MA and the the third MA is below the second MA. At this point the UP ARROW should display but it did not. What happened and what I can do to rectify this ?

AhLing :

I put this indicator on my EURUSD M1 chart with the following setting 

First moving average
period = 10
shift = 0
method = smoothed  

Second moving average
period = 30
shift = 0
method = smoothed

Third moving average
period = 50
shift = 0
method = simple

I noticed a strange occurence at 2020.11.27 04:34 where I can clearly see the first MA has crossed above the second MA and the the third MA is below the second MA. At this point the UP ARROW should display but it did not. What happened and what I can do to rectify this ?

There is no intersection.

Vladimir Karputov:

There is no intersection.

But the chart clearly show first MA has crossed second MA at that point .

AhLing :

But the chart clearly show first MA has crossed second MA at that point .

According to the internal logic of the Expert Advisor, there is no intersection. Look at the code and you will see this.

MAS-Trading :

I tried unsuccessfully to attach your 3 MA Cross EA for MT5 to my charts.

It won't load into my charts

you can drag it to the diagram and the properties window will appear, but when you click OK it will not attach to the diagram.

1. 'MA Cross 3MACross Alert WarnSig' is an INDICATOR, it is not an advisor.

2. The indicator works fine:

can you add push notification for this script? thank you
Reason: