Mql5 trading program

Hello I have written a trading program in mql5 I want to know why it is not compiling please I would appreciate if a person can tell me the problem with it

I wrote a trading program but it's not compiling , can you help me check it to see the errors and let me niw why it's not compiling , if possible write the correct line of code in the lines with problem out ,

Improperly formatted code removed by moderator. Please EDIT your post and use the CODE button (Alt-S) when inserting code.

Code button in editor

Hover your mouse over your post and select "edit" ... 

And please I have an offer to a person who would just be crosschecking my works and correcting the errors , I will write the program all I need is for the person to clean it up to be able to compile , as I have not yet understood that part yet I would be given $5 to $10 per trading program just for the person to check for errors or correct my errors ,respond if you would like to do it, and also , Please do not take my offer as time waisting , as I am willing to allow the person to do it at his own free time but I also like honest works  , Thanks .

Topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
MQL5 forum: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
  • www.mql5.com
How to create an Expert Advisor (a trading robot) for Forex trading

• Usually people who cannot code do not receive free help on this forum, although it could happen if you are lucky. Be patient.
  • If you show your attempts and describe your problem clearly, you will most probably receive an answer from the community.
  • If you do not want to learn to code, that is not a problem. You can either look at the Codebase if something free already exists, or in the Market for paid products (also sometimes free).
  • Finally, you also have the option to hire a programmer in the Freelance section.

Please how
And where can I learn to code?

Suggestions on learning MQL - I would like to learn MMLS from Go and Elixir; Request for support in coding a strategy
Suggestions on learning MQL - I would like to learn MMLS from Go and Elixir; Request for support in coding a strategy
  • www.mql5.com
I have some coding experience in go and elixir but i would like to learn mql to eventually automate trading strategies i'm already using manually. Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
Reason: