EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 1634

I have the next time zone, and I looked at the time of Bernanke's speech, so everything is one to one.

The science of Zet has not been in vain)))

strangerr:

I have the next time zone, and I looked at the time of Bernanke's speech, so everything is one to one.

The science of Zet has not been in vain)))

Thanks...))) All for you....)))))

Urgently down on the eu, now without waiting for the close of the hour a position was opened down......... let's see how it closes....

we have to watch out for a possible pullback........ so the trend is reversed as they say......

nikelodeon:

Urgently down on the eu, now without waiting for the close of the hour a position was opened down......... let's see how it closes....

we have to watch out for a possible pullback........ so the trend is changing as they say......

It could also be like this)))

strangerr:

Or maybe it's also like that.))

it could be anything at all)))

strangerr:

Or maybe it's also like that.))

I, too, got a small rush down, ORIENTLY from 1.3586 the start of an upward march. Shit, I will place a test buy with a very short stop and then we'll see...)))

There is a long time pending at 1.3745

There is uncertainty in the market at the moment.

Support: call 1 at 1.3608.

At 1.3598 there is an unexercised put 2, the execution will lead to a breakdown of 1.3562 and a drop to 1.3496, there is an unexercised put 2, the execution will lead to a drop to 1.3402.

On the H4 the fractals are drawn by the terminal.

Generally, on H4 the sum of the exercised calls is 6, put is 0.

torgus:

There is uncertainty in the market at the moment.

Support: call 1 at 1.3608.

At 1.3598 there is an outstanding put 2, execution will lead to a breakdown of 1.3562 and a fall to 1.3496, there is an outstanding put 2, execution will lead to a fall to 1.3402.

On the H4 the fractals are drawing the terminal.

I will still buy from 1.3586 or a little earlier.

Zet:

Me too, I got a small downward rush, ORIENTLY from 1.3586 the start of an upward march. Man, I will place a test buy with a very short stop and then we will see...)))

And I will wait for the 18 Moscow timeframe, then we will see.
Reason: