Signal - page 2

Sergey Golubev:

Profit/Month,% is 100% as a maximum in the Filter... but this demo signal made about 200% for one month ... so, according to crearia for this Filter - this signal is "out of range" ...
I used Search (on the top right corner of every page on the forum) - and I found the signal - I do not want to advertise the signal - but I found it using Search (not Filter; I used Search).

1. For this I have to know the name but what if I am just looking for signals that suits my ideas - no matter what's their name?
  2. For what do I have that Filter - if it isn't working correctly?
  3. Even if I start from the 'root' and require the sort order "growth" down I don't get this signal!

As I said, unfortunately Metquotes search is not reliable - google is much better!

Carl Schreiber:
  1. For this I have to know the name but what if I am just looking for signals that suits my ideas - no matter what's their name?
  2. For what do I have that Filter - if it isn't working correctly?
  3. Even if I start from the 'root' and require the sort order "growth" down I don't get this signal!

As I said, unfortunately Metquotes search is not reliable - google is much better!

I do not know about their ideas concerning this Filter ... may be - it works correctly according to MQ ... who knows ... 

I once suggested a keyword system similar to what stackoverflow is using:
  1. fixed amount keywords (the same for every language!!), which only can enlarged by persons like Moderators, Coders,...
  2. each article they have is currently translated, so why aren't the translators asked to set the keywords as well - keywords of one language means keywords for every language!

No answer - but this suggestion I made almost a year ago.

The signal's showcase in MQL5.com website shows only real account signals, even if you use the search by name, author, broker function (in filter), it will give you only real account results.

If you search by name in the general search of MQL5.com website (on the top right corner) you will find demo signals too, but these are not present in the general signal's showcase. 

If you try the signal's tab in the terminal window of your metaquotes platform, you will only get real account signals if you've got a real trading account and only demo signals if you are trading with a demo account

Eleni Anna Branou:

The signal's showcase in MQL5.com website shows only real account signals, even if you use the search by name function, it will give you real account results.

If you try the signal's tab in the terminal window of your metaquotes platform, you will only get real account signals if you've got a real trading account and only demo signals if you are trading with a demo account. 

Perfect thanks it is all clear now
Reason: