Discussion of article "Triangular arbitrage" - page 3

Mario Trinchero:

Hi, Alexey

input       double      inProfit=   0;          //Commission

Commission is for each cross or for each triangle?

and for each lot?

How i can calculate inProfit ?

Thanks

Mario

for each triangle

Hi, Alexey

I'm new coding learner, the base code that you share itnt is a complete mql5 really to compile?

Thanks for your kind

Jeremiah

@alexey

Nice Contribution !

<Deleted>

<Deleted>

hellow sir @Alexey Oreshkin can you please give me your ATR Level indicator source code?

Hi i try to use it for over than 1 week and realy try hours. i wanna use it for future contracts F_EURUSD1220, F_EURTRY1220, F_USDTRY1220. It's too much arbitrage price. how can i do? with which doc?

Please help me. 

Thank You.

I tried this expert on a demo account for tow month and its awesome but it sometimes opens a wrong  positions (open just one position not three positions) and that lead to loss near to 20% of the account balance , dose anyone have a solutions for this error?  

Thank you to share this!

Cool code bro!

For me it works well in Tester, but not in real acc. I've tried print log messenges in loops of fnCalcDelta. It's weird, kind of tick bid/ask values never reach spread in real. You know something about it?

I'm with 1.2~2.0 ms ping.

Btw, I'm trying to include new formula, besides formula AB = AC*CB : "AB = CB/CA = AC/BC". With this, would be possible to use the new pairs of Criptocurrencies, that have a big volatility, so more chances to have arbitrage opportunities.

Thanks again for share this nice code.

Documentação sobre MQL5: Funções Comuns / Print
Documentação sobre MQL5: Funções Comuns / Print
  • www.mql5.com
Print - Funções Comuns - Referência MQL5 - Referência sobre algorítimo/automatização de negociação na linguagem para MetaTrader 5
Reason: