How to change the default settings for price alert in mt4?

Hi everyone,

i want to change the default settings for price alert from sound to notification! When i add new alerts over the chart than the expire date is activated. I want this also off as a default.

Thanks@all!

Create an alert, right click on it, change it.

whroeder1:
Create an alert, right click on it, change it.
I know but i ask for the default settings!

Last change becomes the default settings I beleave.

I'm jont to the question - how change default setting for the alert MT4?

It has been a while since the last post. Anyways I am interested if somebody knows an answer for that?
When I setup the price alert notification on the VPS I have to change the notification/sound option for every single alert manually in order to get the alert to my phone. Isn't there a workaround? 

Cheers

FtoB:
It has been a while since the last post. Anyways I am interested if somebody knows an answer for that?
When I setup the price alert notification on the VPS I have to change the notification/sound option for every single alert manually in order to get the alert to my phone. Isn't there a workaround? 

Cheers

Im still trying to figure this out myself. Cant believe no one has figured out a way around this yet!!

Joe Mackey:
Im still trying to figure this out myself. Cant believe no one has figured out a way around this yet!!
I just started searching for a solution for this. Did you find it?

Dontrader17:
I just started searching for a solution for this. Did you find it?
So did I.
Default action of the alert should be notification, not sound.

still the same problem!

First Open the MetaTrader Terminal window and click on the “alerts” tab

Log in to MT4 and open the Terminal window at the bottom of the screen by pressing CTRL+T on your keyboard and choosing the Alerts tab.

Step 2: “Create” price alert window

In the alert window you now need to right click, then select “create”, that will open up the price alert settings window

Step 3:  Set up the price alert

Within the price alert window that we opened in Step 2, you can set an alert based on price movements of a market or by picking a certain time. Also, you can select an “expiry date” which is the date the alert will be switched off. Upon filling out all the necessary / desired information about the alert you want to set, click “OK” and then the alert has been set! Any alerts you have set up will be shown in the alerts tab of the platform

Reason: