change default Alert Action type to Notification (push to phone)

Is there anyway to change the default Action type to Notification for Alerts?  It's current set to Sound

Right click → Modify

emphasis on "default".  I don't want to have to change it every time, which I do now.  Is there a way to change the default?

Right click → Modify. That becomes the default.

I guess I'm confused then.  If I right-click on the dotted alert line and hit modify, it takes me to a popup where I have to change the Action from Sound (which is the default everytime) to Notification.  Then I get it on my phone.  It never sticks.  It always reverts back to Sound.

I'm creating a  new Alert every time I need one.  Are you taking about enabling an existing one and setting a different price?  That seems like several steps.  I guess I could add them up and see if it's more efficient.  But I'd rather just set an alert directly on the chart (only 2 clicks) and be done.

Lee Peterson:   It never sticks.  It always reverts back to Sound.

I've only modified the timeout/iterations. Once set it became the default.

This is definitely a repetitive action that would be nice to set as a default.  Especially swing traders who rely on hitting key price levels before looking for entries.  Right?!

Lee Peterson:

I guess I'm confused then.  If I right-click on the dotted alert line and hit modify, it takes me to a popup where I have to change the Action from Sound (which is the default everytime) to Notification.  Then I get it on my phone.  It never sticks.  It always reverts back to Sound.

I'm creating a  new Alert every time I need one.  Are you taking about enabling an existing one and setting a different price?  That seems like several steps.  I guess I could add them up and see if it's more efficient.  But I'd rather just set an alert directly on the chart (only 2 clicks) and be done.