Renko +EA +Heiken ashi

I have been seaching for this indicator without luck. Is it possible to make an indicator that automatic execute trades when The opposite color  has closed and The New candle has started 😊this is for renko and mt4 system 😊

Best regards
Henning Berge 

Rivamann:
I have been seaching for this indicator without luck. Is it possible to make an indicator that automatic execute trades when The opposite color  has closed and The New candle has started 😊this is for renko and mt4 system 😊

Best regards
Henning Berge 

It is possible (with the implementation of an expert advisor), you can look in the Market of post it as a job in Freelance.

Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
          General rules and best pratices of the Forum. - General - MQL5 programming forum

A moderator has move it.

Rivamann:

Best regards
Henning Berge 
An indicator can not execute trades.  Regards.

thanks for the moving of my topic :) didnt noticed that. i have an indicator that execute trades on heiken ashi candles on regular chart, not renko. so it isnt possible ? :)

Rivamann:

thanks for the moving of my topic :) didnt noticed that. i have an indicator that execute trades on heiken ashi candles on regular chart, not renko. so it isnt possible ? :)

An indicator cannot execute trades, you have an expert advisor that executes trades, following heiken ashi indicator's signals. This is how it works.

Reason: