Cannot load

Anyone knows why I can`t load experts, scripts and indicators in MT4. Basically nothing works in one of my terminals while everything (the same) works in all other terminals I have installed. I have MT4 terminals from 5 or 6 brokers but I only got this problem with one, the rest have no problem in loading and executing. What is interesting is that just the other day they were working with this terminal also. Please see the attached picture.
Files:

Paul Cosma:
Anyone knows why I can`t load experts, scripts and indicators in MT4. Basically nothing works in one of my terminals while everything (the same) works in all other terminals I have installed. I have MT4 terminals from 5 or 6 brokers but I only got this problem with one, the rest have no problem in loading and executing. What is interesting is that just the other day they were working with this terminal also. Please see the attached picture.

Try to reinstall your particular MT4 platform that causes the problem.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Try to reinstall your particular MT4 platform that causes the problem.

Your suggestion worked, thx. I remeber I had before this problem a long time ago and then I did install and reinstall a few times and it did not work that`s why I haven`t try this from the first place thinking some MT4 programmer might know where they are blocked from. It worked now...

Paul Cosma:

Your suggestion worked, thx. I remeber I had before this problem a long time ago and then I did install and reinstall a few times and it did not work that`s why I haven`t try this from the first place thinking some MT4 programmer might know where they are blocked from. It worked now...

You are welcome!

Why did you post your MT4 question in the Root / MT5 General section instead of the MQL4 section, (bottom of the Root page?)
Reason: