Of course not, you only need funds for your trading account, not for subscriptions since the signal you want its free.
You can not subscribe from real account to demo signal (demo signal is always free):
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies
how to create a signal for free in a real account
Aleksey Pak, 2016.02.19 14:04
If you have demo account so you can subscribe to demo signal.And demo account does not need money on it (because it is demo money).
What Sergey posted is generally true, but there are a few free signals, that have been left from the early MQL5.com era, when real account signals could be free.
You need a MQL5.com (free) account in order to subscribe to such a signal, but you don't need funds in your MQL5.com account.
Follow the steps below:
1. Register a MQL5 account: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_register
2. Open your MT4 platform and go to Menu >> Tools >> Optios and click on the Community tab. There you put your Login and Password of your MQL5 account and click OK.
3. Go to the search area of your MT4 platform, on the upper right corner (where the magnifying glass is), type in the name of the signal you want to subscribe and click Enter.
4. You will see lower, in the Terminal Window of your MT4 platform, the results of your search. Click on the name of the signal you want to subscribe.
5. Click on the green Subscribe for $$ USD button on the right side of your MT4's Terminal Window.
6. Select the payment method and complete payment for your subscription.
7. In the Options >> Signals window that opens, tick the following options:
8. In the Use no more than: ...... of your deposit (95% maximum) field below, put the percentage of your capital, you want to participate in signal's copying.
9. In the Stop if equity is less than: ...... field, put the amount of your capital, you want to preserve, or leave it empty.
10. In the Deviation/Slippage field, select an option and click OK in the Options window to close it.
11. Now you have completed the subscription process and the only thing you need is a VPS (Virtual Hosting) in order to copy the signal 24/7 without having your MT4 platform open all day long.
12. Go to your account details in the Navigator window of your MT4 platform, right click in your account number or name and select the option Register a Virtual Server.
13. In the Virtual Hosting Wizard window that opens, the VPS with the lower Ping, ms value is presented automatically.
14. Select your payment plan for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months and click Next.
15. Tick the: I agree to the virtual hosting service rules and the auto renewal option below (if you want) and click Next.
16. Complete your payment for the VPS Service.
17. In the next window, tick the Migrate signal: account and settings option, click End and you are done.
You can't subscribe to a signal with an account that you use as a signal provider.
You should mention this earlier.
Can't you see the problem here?
You can't sell something that you've been subscribed to.
Yes it make sense. But new users can forget they setted up a robot and are selling signal, mt4 would inform user an Action is not possible, because x , even if it is só obviously for experienced users.