MACD Histogram in number

Hi, im working on 2 time frames the 1 minute chart and the 30 minutes chart, instead of going back and forth between them, i need an indicator that shows the 30 minutes histogram in numbers on the 1 minute chart, but then when the histogram reaches "Zero" it stops counting and leaves the "zero" showing on the 1m chart, so im going to take actions once the histogram reaches zero ... if possible to show this on the 1 minute chart then that would be great, this way i will know whats going on without switching charts

If its not possible to show it on another timeframe "which in that case will be the 1 minute chart" then let it be on the same chart

Now what happens If the 30 minutes candle closes? Then the indicator will start to show the real-time histogram once again then stops when it reaches the zero and shows this zero on the chart so i can take actions again ... and so on for each new candle

If there is anything that i should explain please let me know and i will answer as fast as possible

Thanks a lot

You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

whroeder1:
You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
          No free help
          urgent help.

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Need help on this EA............. Please.

Alain Verleyen, 2017.09.14 12:03

I already asked you to change this. It's not a good way to communicate with people.

A programming language is not a communication language between people. Anyway, no arguing is needed. It's the last time I ask it.

whroeder1:
          No free help
          urgent help.

Thank you, that is a comprehensive answer, i went with the Freelance option

Interesting the use of the MACD and its histogram. In my opinion, the histogram shows ahead of time before the MACD line crosses its signal line and that is a great advantage.

Alain Verleyen: A programming language is not a communication language between people. Anyway, no arguing is needed. It's the last time I ask it.

I did change it; took out the "bother" and added an explanation why. How can you communicate about a programming language without knowing the programming language? That's like trying to explain sight to a person blind from berth - impossible.

MustafaZ: Thank you, that is a comprehensive answer, i went with the Freelance option

Apparently only Alain has a problem with it. Tell me how you would word it?

whroeder1:

I did change it; took out the "bother" and added an explanation why.

Apparently only Alain has a problem with it.

Ok, I will ask the community. If I am the only one (or minority) I will stop to bother you with that.

whroeder1:

I did change it; took out the "bother" and added an explanation why. How can you communicate about a programming language without knowing the programming language? That's like trying to explain sight to a person blind from berth - impossible.

Apparently only Alain has a problem with it. Tell me how you would word it?

I'd have to be honest, i didn't like the way to answer but i prefer to respond nicely than not respond or put a bad comment, this is just an honest explanation

Reason: