why aren't my agents processing data?

hello everyone;

I just installed mql5 "meta tester 5 agents manager" just a few days ago, with the intention of selling my PC's computational power, I followed the proper set-up method included in the official download website, all my cores seem to be connected and running, but the "passes" column is indicating the value of "0".

I don't know how to proceed, I can't figure it out, I have screenshots of the software installed and the display of agents on my account.

Files:

Maybe nobody is testing.

Have you used the search function to see others peoples experience with the service?

zedskey:

hello everyone;

I just installed mql5 "meta tester 5 agents manager" just a few days ago, with the intention of selling my PC's computational power, I followed the proper set-up method included in the official download website, all my cores seem to be connected and running, but the "passes" column is indicating the value of "0".

I don't know how to proceed, I can't figure it out, I have screenshots of the software installed and the display of agents on my account.

I hope you will find the answer about because there is good summary (updated summary):

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe nobody is testing.

Have you used the search function to see others peoples experience with the service?

search function ? where do I find it?

zedskey:

search function ? where do I find it?

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...
Reason: