why aren't my agents processing data?

To add comments, please log in or register
zedskey
zedskey  

hello everyone;

I just installed mql5 "meta tester 5 agents manager" just a few days ago, with the intention of selling my PC's computational power, I followed the proper set-up method included in the official download website, all my cores seem to be connected and running, but the "passes" column is indicating the value of "0".

I don't know how to proceed, I can't figure it out, I have screenshots of the software installed and the display of agents on my account.

Marco vd Heijden
Marco vd Heijden  

Maybe nobody is testing.

Have you used the search function to see others peoples experience with the service?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
zedskey:

hello everyone;

I just installed mql5 "meta tester 5 agents manager" just a few days ago, with the intention of selling my PC's computational power, I followed the proper set-up method included in the official download website, all my cores seem to be connected and running, but the "passes" column is indicating the value of "0".

I don't know how to proceed, I can't figure it out, I have screenshots of the software installed and the display of agents on my account.

I hope you will find the answer about because there is good summary (updated summary):

All (not yet) about Strategy Tester, Optimization and Cloud

zedskey
zedskey  
Marco vd Heijden:

Maybe nobody is testing.

Have you used the search function to see others peoples experience with the service?

search function ? where do I find it?

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
zedskey:

search function ? where do I find it?

How to make a search on the forum
https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/193510

How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
How can I search for indicators and other elements in this forum?
  • www.mql5.com
How can I search for indicators in this forum? I need the Hodrick Prescott Filter for MT4. Please, if anyone can help me, I thank you in advance...
To add comments, please log in or register