Indicators: Vertical line - page 2

beto_gauer # :
Hi there Vladimir. Can you add an option to show "X" vertical lines in history?

I would like to see a line every monday, but also in the past.

Check out these codes: Days of the week - maybe something will suit you.

This indicator caused my MetaTrader to hang up. When the spike speeds are high, the MetaTrader hangs up.

FarzadGhavamian # :
This indicator caused my MetaTrader to hang up. When the spike speeds are high, the MetaTrader hangs up.

It can't be. Use the Resource Monitor and see what graph is consuming resources. Remember: here is the Technical Forum and here you can't just throw words around - here you always need to confirm your words!

Vladimir Karputov #:

It can't be. Use the Resource Monitor and see what graph is consuming resources. Remember: here is the Technical Forum and here you can't just throw words around - here you always need to confirm your words!

Thank you for giving everyone a free indicator

But it is better to solve the problem instead of denying it

I use these indicators I have downloaded all of them from mql5 site

But when I add this indicator, the candlesticks are no longer displayed, even for multiple candlesticks

The price is moving very slowly

If you are careful

The next candle is opened and the price is different from the candle, but here the candle is still fixed

And when I close your indicator, everything is fine

And the cpu usage of MetaTrader, which rises from 39 to 80, decreases to 4 to 7%

FarzadGhavamian # :

I gave you advice: use the Terminal Resource Monitor (in the terminal it is called by 'F2'). See load. To keep the experiment clean - leave one CLEAN chart and draw an indicator on it. Remember, you should always do a clean experiment. No one has problems, but you have a problem - that means you have to look for problems in yourself.

Show your settings, show symbol name and timeframe. Give technical information.

Specially conducted an experiment

Vertical line

as you go - the indicator does not give any load at all.

Therefore, the conclusion: use the Terminal Resource Monitor ('F2') and look for problems in yourself.

Vladimir Karputov #:

I gave you advice: use the Terminal Resource Monitor (in the terminal it is called by 'F2'). See load. To keep the experiment clean - leave one CLEAN chart and draw an indicator on it. Remember, you should always do a clean experiment. No one has problems, but you have a problem - that means you have to look for problems in yourself.

Show your settings, show symbol name and timeframe. Give technical information.
On the gold chart and I tried on 3 timeframes
1H 4H 5M
And this problem only happens when the spikes start and when the market speed is high
Before I knew there was a problem with the indicator, I reinstalled MetaTrader and Windows
It may not be a problem with gaming computers, but it is a problem with my normal computers
I searched and found this indicator a lot because I used to have to draw 6 vertical lines every day and this indicator is excellent.

Automated-Trading:

Vertical line:

Author: Vladimir Karputov

Please you are well done sir, can you  please give me a similar indicator called "Vertical Line-moves with price"  for mt5 see the sample for the mt4 as attached below. I really need the mt5 version of this indicator, thanks sir for helping me

Could you add a option to display Lines Name on The chart ?
Reason: