help me please

Hi everyone, I need your help, please. I have created a simple indicator, but I can not solve a small problem. Once the signal is given to me, if there are still conditions in the next bar, another signal is generated. I would like that once the indicator generates the signal, even if in the following bars there are the conditions, for the 7 candles after the signal, the indicator should no longer generate any signal. Please help me.
Files:
a1.png  90 kb
A1.mq4  8 kb

melga10:
Salut tout le monde, j'ai besoin de votre aide, s'il vous plait. J'ai créé un indicateur simple, mais je ne peux pas résoudre un petit problème. Une fois que le signal m'a été donné, s'il y a encore des conditions dans la barre suivante, un autre signal est généré. Je voudrais qu'une fois que l'indicateur génère le signal, même si dans les barres suivantes il y a les conditions, pour les 7 bougies après le signal, l'indicateur ne devrait plus générer de signal. Aidez-moi, s'il vous plaît.
Hello,
you need a programmer, you will find your happiness in the FREELANCE tab. ;)

melga10:

I need your help, please.

I have created a simple indicator,

but I can not solve a small problem. Once the signal is given to me, if there are still conditions in the next bar, another signal is generated. I would like that once the indicator generates the signal, even if in the following bars there are the conditions, for the 7 candles after the signal, the indicator should no longer generate any signal.

Please help me.

1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. Show us your attempt and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. No you didn't. Indicators can not trade, you created a EA.

3. So code it that way.

4. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

whroeder1:
  1. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem. Show us your attempt and state the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.

2. No you didn't. Indicators can not trade, you created a EA.

3. So code it that way.

4. You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
              No free help
              urgent help.
ok I understand ... thank you and sorry