CCI 6 indicator smoothing

Hi! I would like to smooth CCI 6 indicator with Smooth Length 5, Smooth Phase 100,

like here:

extern string TimeFrame           = "current time frame";

extern int    CCIPeriod           = 6;

extern int    CCIPrice            = PRICE_TYPICAL;

extern double OverSold            = -100;

extern double OverBought          =  100;

extern double SmoothLength        =    5;

extern double SmoothPhase         =  100;

extern color  OverSoldColor       = DeepSkyBlue;

extern color  OverBoughtColor     = DeepSkyBlue; 

It looks fairly simple but looks like some code has to be created. Similar indie is SAP Jurik mtf but it`s in in outdated mq-language for EA builder so it`s useless after 2014.

Please Help!

Thank You,

Charlie

Files:
cci_smoothed.png  193 kb

roosikas:

Hi! I would like to smooth CCI 6 indicator with Smooth Length 5, Smooth Phase 100,

like here:

extern string TimeFrame           = "current time frame";

extern int    CCIPeriod           = 6;

extern int    CCIPrice            = PRICE_TYPICAL;

extern double OverSold            = -100;

extern double OverBought          =  100;

extern double SmoothLength        =    5;

extern double SmoothPhase         =  100;

extern color  OverSoldColor       = DeepSkyBlue;

extern color  OverBoughtColor     = DeepSkyBlue; 

It looks fairly simple but looks like some code has to be created. Similar indie is SAP Jurik mtf but it`s in in outdated mq-language for EA builder so it`s useless after 2014.

Please Help!

Thank You,

Charlie

There are already upgraded versions of that. Use the nmc versions

Mladen Rakic:
There are already upgraded versions of that. Use the nmc versions

Alright! Thanks! I look into it!

87 pages...I have looked...cannot find these nmc-s. Sorry! Any hint where I could look more closely! Sry about that! thanks!

roosikas:

87 pages...I have looked...cannot find these nmc-s. Sorry! Any hint where I could look more closely! Sry about that! thanks!

Check this thread : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175037/page1496

Elite indicators :)
Elite indicators :)
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, Does anyone know where I can find an indicator that takes in price values, which when reached or surpassed will cause the indicator to send...

HI! I really have been searching a lot because it`s really crucial for me that I could find this CCI 6 with smoothlength 5 and smoothphase 100 exactly like in original outdated SAP Jurik mtf.mq4 indie. 

I have included picture of the nmc indies I have found. In all of them I changed CCI to 6, smoothness to 5 (smoothphase was absent or no choice) but none of them look like original SAP Jurik mtf.

I can see a great future potential for use of this indie in my trading system, so it would be well appreciated and I would be ever so thankful if you could help me to find one or creat one with exactly same curve as on original SAP Jurik mtf indie!

Thank you so much!

Roosikas a la Charlie

ok, so you just ignoring my request...?

roosikas: I would like ... It looks fairly simple but looks like some code has to be created. ... for EA builder ... Please Help!
  1. When you post code please use the SRC button !

• We hate EA builder
    • You couldn't be bothered to learn MQL4, therefor there is no common language for us to communicate.
    • EA builder makes bad code counting up while closing multiple orders.
    • EA builder makes bad code Bars is unreliable (max bars on chart) volume is unreliable (miss ticks) Always use time. New candle - MQL4 forum
    • EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for 4/5 digit brokers, TP/SL and slippage.
    • EA builder makes bad code, not adjusting for ECN brokers.
    • EA builder makes bad code, not checking return codes.
    • EATree uses objects on chart to save values - not persistent storage (files or GV+Flush.) No recovery (crash/reboot.)

2. You couldn't be bothered to learn MQL4,so how could you possibly know how simple it looks?

3. Help you with what? You haven't stated a problem.
    You have only four choices: We're not going to code it for you (although it could happen if you are lucky or the problem is interesting.) We are willing to help you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.
Reason: