The new signal presentation page is very complicated!

I just saw the new signal presentation page (the page you see, when you click on a signal) and in my opinion is very complicated.

The description, which is one of the most important things in a signal has moved to 5th tab and the open trades and history, to the 8th (and last) tab!

Earlier you could see the description, growth chart, monthly outcomes, statistics and open trades in the first page of a signal without any clicks.

Now you have to click on 4 different tabs for the same data and its difficult to make comparisons too (being on different tabs) !!!

A new and unexperienced member of MQL5 will be totally lost and confused.

What is your opinion on these changes?

i think its more better, and easy to understand

Arfian Satriya Djunaedi:
i think its more better, and easy to understand

What exactly is better?

I visit a signal and I can't see its description or open trades in the first page, is that better?

The only thing is better, is that all growth, equity, balance and drawdown charts are on the same page, but MQL5 could do that in a single tab, without disturbing so much other vital data of the first page.

Eleni Anna Branou:

What exactly is better?

I visit a signal and I can't see its description or open trades in the first page, is that better?

The only thing is better, is that all growth, equity, balance and drawdown charts are on the same page, but MQL5 could do that in a single tab, without disturbing so much other vital data of the first page.

Hey, What is that ? How can I find any signal just by the name ? Where is the "search" button. ?  It must be a crazy joke !!!

bekir:
Hey, What is that ? How can I find any signal just by the name ? Where is the "search" button. ?  It must be a crazy joke !!!
i think this is the problem, i can't find signal by name too

Arfian Satriya Djunaedi:
i think this is the problem, i can't find signal by name too

Actually if you enter the signal's name in google and add "mql5", you can find it. It will take time to get used to the new design, etc. But it's much better than the original one.

And I must say there are more important things than the description,  as most signal providers write comlete bulls*** and lies there. 

In the new signal comparison page, the equity of cent signals appear as they were normal accounts and this is not fair to other signals.

For example a cent account signal with 8000 USD, should be shown a 80 USD equity and not 8000 USD.

Update is unsuccessful :(

Bence Illes:

Actually if you enter the signal's name in google and add "mql5", you can find it. It will take time to get used to the new design, etc. But it's much better than the original one.

And I must say there are more important things than the description,  as most signal providers write comlete bulls*** and lies there. 

at first tab we can see how drawdown consistency maintained that good to see signal provider's performance

I must agree with Anna... new design is far more less intuitive comparing to older design of mql5 website. And yes it is true that now is far more complicated to new members of mql5 community which will have straight repercusions to signal seller/provider etc.

In my opinion is much worse.

Thank you for feedback.We tried to make the service more convenient and user-friendly. Earlier, during several iterations it became non-optimized and this redesign was aiming to fix that. Unfortunately, there are some bugs, but we are working on them and bring our apology for that sad inconvenience with Search and Sorting\Filtering functions.

1. the description of the signal is not the kind of information that trader should see every time on every page. Its needed only once and thats why it was moved to a separate tab and released the place on the top of every tab.
  2. Trade and History on the eights position its the one of the bugs i mentioned before. The tab should appear on the second place and we will move it there.
  3. In new design we optimized the huge amount of information that traders face. For instance, four charts on main tab now allow to get a quick opinion about real signals behavior. Before all these charts were separated between tabs and it was complicated to compare them. Also, we've removed some duplications.
  4. We understand that for old users its looks unusual, but we couldn't avoid that as any development means changes that require some habituation. And opposite - now its more clear service for any new user as he don't used to work in the old design.
Reason: