Middle Mouse button - Now unrecognised - page 2

Meta_Work #: Good to know, MT4/5 is new to me, so i'll do this for future reference.  Unfortunately, i could download the files, but couldn't install, i tried multiple instances, all the same result.

You are not supposed to install the files. You are supposed to just copy the executables over your existing files.

In the meantime, I had already created my own test code and it run without issues (see previous post).

Arpit T #: i have tested middle mouse button on version 5 build 3500 it works nicely so definitely problem is on your code 

Are you sure? In your code you have not enabled the mouse move events?

ChartSetInteger( 0, CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE, true )

Meta_Work #Here is test code that should print on any mouse movement on the chart, more specifically, print, if the middle button is clicked: Hopefully you see something!
I will repeat the same question to you as well — Are you sure? In your code you have not enabled the mouse move events?
ChartSetInteger( 0, CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE, true )
See my code and results in a previous post.

Fernando Carreiro #:

You are not supposed to install the files. You are supposed to just copy the executables over your existing files.

In the meantime, I had already created my own test code and it run without issues (see previous post).

Ah. Well i've learned two things today then :)

So i ran your code, and it worked. I then re-ran mine, and that's also working again. 

I don't think there's going to be a huge amount of value for anyone to see here, so i'll delete if i'm able. 

Thank you both for your time, and suggestions, issue formally resolved. 

Appreciated.

Meta_Work #: Ah. Well i've learned two things today then :) So i ran your code, and it worked. I then re-ran mine, and that's also working again. I don't think there's going to be a huge amount of value for anyone to see here, so i'll delete if i'm able. Thank you both for your time, and suggestions, issue formally resolved. Appreciated.

Your welcome!

Your code worked now because my code enabled the mouse move events for you. So remember to add that part to your future code.

CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE

Mouse move, mouse clicks (if CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE=true is set for the chart)

EDIT: And don't try to delete it. Others with similar problems will learn from it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Your welcome!

Your code worked now because my code enabled the mouse move events for you. So remember to add that part to your future code.

CHARTEVENT_MOUSE_MOVE

Mouse move, mouse clicks (if CHART_EVENT_MOUSE_MOVE=true is set for the chart)

EDIT: And don't try to delete it. Others with similar problems will learn from it.

Thanks Fernando, I agree. Appreciate your help.

Meta_Work #: Thanks Fernando, I agree. Appreciate your help.
You are welcome!
Reason: