are you satisfied about forex?

Yes, I am satisfied with forex , because forex is a save website . It gives us a best opportunity to earn money by sitting in home . We don't have to rely on other forex provide us money to invest in other fields .Forex-metal provides 35% first deposit bonus.

huqenamul:
Yes, I am satisfied with forex , because forex is a save website . It gives us a best opportunity to earn money by sitting in home . We don't have to rely on other forex provide us money to invest in other fields .Forex-metal provides 35% first deposit bonus.

Yeah, i'm also satisfied with forex, although i haven't be able to make profit consistent now, but it doesn't make me give up to reach my goal in forex. Now, i'm using the posting bonus from InstaForex to trade in forex.

Yes, I am also happy and satisfied with forex, here I am earning daily money with low loss that’s good for me. In forex market, many opportunity open for everyone here everyone earn more money daily. In forex, we can start trading with 100$.

Of course, I am satisfied with forex trading. I am start forex trading with demo account then I am participate demo contests & competitions that’s another good way to build own skill, after 3 months when I am confidence about my work I am open real account and start trading today I am earn daily 120$ easily.

Shawnmichal:
Yes, I am also happy and satisfied with forex, here I am earning daily money with low loss that’s good for me. In forex market, many opportunity open for everyone here everyone earn more money daily. In forex, we can start trading with 100$

Even i just use $35 to trade in my broker now, and i get it from their forum. That's why i'm satisfied with forex. It's really flexible business.

well i am very satisfied with my earning since I joined this trading game-trade1on1...though my account balance is not too much in real mode but my profit is quite good....and this profit is enough for me...so i am really satisfied with my profit.... With $10 bonus , I am able to increase my profits slowly with competing other traders or sometime I challenge a friends for a specific amount in a given period of time in a 1on1 or tournament games.

It's really fun to compete against other trader- I enjoy it

Yes, I am satisfied with forex trading. Knowledge and experience are the major factors of trading. To become successful, it is important to learn more and more.

I am really satisfied with forex, in fact I wouldn't want anything to happen that would put an end to it. Aside the money gains, it engages me and gives me time to do other very important things.

Forex is really good for people who are looking for a part time job....

I think every trader is satisfied with forex as because it is trustworthy and flexible and provides wonderful opportunity to earn only thing is we must have good knowledge about it.

hello everyone. I am a new friend. I like cat very much.

Reason: