Choosing the right broker - page 3

lollabun:
I have found it with armada markets. armada markets give scalper trader the speed and low spread, because in armada markets :
  • Spreads as low as 0 pips
  • No re-quotes, delays nor interventions
  • ECN, STP, scalping, Expert Advisors

The lowest spread ever. InstaForex not offer spread like offered your broker. But it's not problem for me, because they give me free capital to trade. They also offer ForexCopy System.

sharkforex:
Free capital? Don't you need to deposit any money to do live trading?

Yeah, i get free capital to trade with my broker, instaforex. I use their forum to get it and i also get knowledge from their forum. I can use bonus post to trading in real with InstaForex.

gaban:
Exactly. We have to choose regulated broker and this broker comfortable for our trading. I also did it before trading in forex. And i find InstaForex, broker which give comfortable service for me and it's regulated broker.

Right, we must choose regulated broker. and the other we must knowing what that broker offer suitable with our style . i like scalping ...

lollabun:
Right, we must choose regulated broker. and the other we must knowing what that broker offer suitable with our style . i like scalping ...

I also like scalping and i choose broker which allows me to do it, give trading condition which suits with our style, beside that give us facilities to start trading, like instaforex with their bonus.

Anyway do you have any suggestion for the beginner to make a money in forex ?

I just say they must keep discipline and strike with they strategy

This is how I choose a broker.

The first and the foremost for me - a broker should be regulated.

Then goes the minimum deposit and the leverage.

Then withdrawal process - it should be fast and without any fuss.

Then the customer service - I'd like to have an 24/7 opportunity to communicate with someone who can help me in solving technical problems.

And the last is the presence of various bonuses and programs.

There's lots of good broker, but the broker is not necessarily convenient for us to use trading. Convenience when trading is needed in order to maximize trading results. And I've found the best broker that provides comfort when trading. I hope all of trader will find it too.

The best broker is the broker that have several good reviews, and also able to answer wisely to those who are despise it and or suspect it.

plompex:
The best broker is the broker that have several good reviews, and also able to answer wisely to those who are despise it and or suspect it.

Yeah, and many traders use that broker to trade. A good broker will always make their clients more satisfied. I hope every trader have get the right broker to trade.

Reason: