are you satisfied about forex? - page 2

Yes, I am quite happy with my FX trading now.

Forex is such a world that if we able to grab the opportunity then it is very good to earn but if we can't able to understand well and trade in unfavorable situation then it is difficult to have.

Yes I am satisfied with forex. It give me freedom of work and so many facilities , I can invest and use my free time in 24 hours any time . It facilitates me in a way that I need not any special education or fix amount to invest . I can earn according to my skill of trading.

Yes, I'm satisfied and cool about forex especially, the good services my broker is offering, the opportunity my broker has given to me to start up trade with 1-2$ and the chance of partnership so i can make more money from different angles of forex.

Paul75:
I think every trader is satisfied with forex as because it is trustworthy and flexible and provides wonderful opportunity to earn only thing is we must have good knowledge about it.

Yes, you are right. We need proper understanding and more experience about forex so that it will be more satisfactory to we traders. With the help of a good broker we will see our way to the top.

Forex is a good place and also a worldwide business.I am satisfied with Forex because I can make good money from Forex. To make good money we should have good knowldge and skills about Forex.

Richardson09:
Not yet. I am not satisfied about Forex business. I just started my trading few month ago. Still I consider myself as a newbies in Forex industry. I have learn so many things more to win from live Forex trading. I do trade with OctaFx because it has introduced swap-free accounts.

If things are going well for us, I don't see any reason why we should get dissatisfied with forex. In fact that would be the more reason why we should continue in it and do more. I believe any who have tested the good side of forex would not like to stop, but continue with the mind that things would get better. So I definitely share your sentiment, everyday presents new challenges for and makes us seem as newbies.

So far so good, I have account with hot forex from so long time and I must say they are good broker.

so far I am satisfied with the forex because forex is a business that has a lot of advantages. I had a lot of time passed with forex. loss and profit often I get. therefore I try to improve the ability of a good trading so that we will be able to succeed in this business

I have been trading for a couple of years now, mostly with hotforex, when we talk about satisfaction in forex in general i would say no one is satisfied and thats a good thing, i mean, there is no limit to how much money you can earn in forex, will you be satisfied by a little when you can make a lot? so thats another reason that keeps a trader trading, and tahts to earn more and thats good.

Reason: